ABCs of Disney Swap - Group Omega **Gone Postal**

Shauna,
Thanks for letting us know they are shipped....gosh I wish I were closer I would come and help you pack (I'd sneak inside a suitcase:) ). I surely hope this horrible little brat Rocky arrives soon. :grouphug: to you i hope you are well soon.

jenny2 said:
Do not worry about the delay!!! I'm more worried about you - I know you've been planning this trip for a long time and to be soooo close to feeling better. How nerve wracking! Is there anything you or the doctor's can do to move this along?

Nothing at all. It is "progressing normally" so there is absolutely nothing that can be done. I am literally drinking 4 gallons of water a day hoping to flush my system and it's not working. I drink 8 ounces of water every 15 minutes while I'm awake. At this point, it's sleep with drugs to make me relax and drink lots of water. That and lots of finger crossing and hoping is what it will take. Thanks for being so caring guys. You are all so sweet.

Here's the link to the pics of this swap. DH took the photos and uploaded them so they may not be the best. He also tried to put them in alphabetical order but didn't understand things like "Finding Nemo" is under N and "Pixie Dust" is under X. He's trying to be sweet and helpful. :goodvibes

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96373606@N00/sets/1576365/

I hope you enjoy!

I received my package today. Great job ladies. Hope Rocky has made his way out Shauna and you get to WDW pain free.

got my swap today...thanks! nice work ladies.....

Shauna has is it going? Deliver the little devil yet?

I got my stuff today!! I'm trying to get the kids ready to go see the Nutcracker Ballet right now, but when I get a few minutes to really look at all the work everyone did I know I'm going to have some "how did you do that" questions, lol!

Great work everyone!! And thanks again Shauna, I hope your trip goes well!!

Hello I got mine too - not sure if it was Sat or Mon as I just picked up my mail but it arrived! Nice work Ladies!! happy holiday Michelle

I got my swap items today. Everything looks great. Thanks again Shauna for hosting.

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter