ABCs of Disney Swap - Group Omega **Gone Postal**

Shauna,

Did you get my stuff in the mail for this swap? Thanks again for hosting.

Becky

ReAnSt said:
Shauna,

Did you get my stuff in the mail for this swap? Thanks again for hosting.

Becky

Hi Becky!

Mail Call is on the first post in the thread. Your package has been received!!

I have an update!

RoRo - She got back to me. She is feeling a bit better and is reserving all of her energy to work since she can't take time off now. She has no time or energy to scrap but has already purchased and started her items for both swaps. She feels really awful that she signed up and can't complete the swap and is really bummed that she is missing out because she was one of the most enthusiastic about the ABCs swap.

I'm not sure how the whole angel thing works or if we even want to deal with that. At this point, it's completely up to all of you.

One more snag - We have a package lost in the mail. It was sent 2 weeks ago and I haven't received it and the sender has not gotten it back. She has already started reproducing the items. I know you guys have waited a long time to get your stuff back (and I would love to have my space back) but I wanted to check in and see how you feel about waiting for her to finish the replacements. Honestly, the decision is completely up to the majority but she is really sad that she potentially won't be able to participate.

And now to be completely off-topic; I leave for WDW in less than a month! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :earboy2: :bounce: :flower: I just had to share!!!!!!!!! :jumping1: :hyper: :dancer: :jumping3:

I have no problem waiting, since I am not scrapping at this point...too close to the holidays!

Ps. I am doing the 9 day dance! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am ok to wait -- please let RoRo know if she sends her stuff along I will try and get it together for us... Thanks Michelle

lewdyan1 said:
I have no problem waiting, since I am not scrapping at this point...too close to the holidays!

Ps. I am doing the 9 day dance! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yippee for the 9 day dance!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

bigsis1970 said:
I am ok to wait -- please let RoRo know if she sends her stuff along I will try and get it together for us... Thanks Michelle

I will let her know. Thank you for the offer!

I am in no hurry - let them have more time - I do understand about wanting your space back though.

I just wanted to drop a quick line to let you all know that I GREATLY appreciate your understanding regarding the delay with this swap. I know it's almost a month late and I'm really sorry. I feel like a terrible hostess and you'll probably never want to play with me again. :guilty: I just feel really bad that people are having health issues and mail issues and everything else. I'm sorry!

TPCShauna said:
I just wanted to drop a quick line to let you all know that I GREATLY appreciate your understanding regarding the delay with this swap. I know it's almost a month late and I'm really sorry. I feel like a terrible hostess and you'll probably never want to play with me again. :guilty: I just feel really bad that people are having health issues and mail issues and everything else. I'm sorry!

You are NOT a terrible hostess - you have kept us informed on what was going on and asked our oppinions of what we should do. Plus you seem to be a very caring person. You can't help that people have health issues and mail issues - but I do think it is considerate to try to work with people who have things in their life that they can't control.

I would definitely participate in another swap you host.
Turn that frown upside down now :flower:

Sandy

I have another update for everyone!!

RoRoLovesEeeee will not be participating in this swap any longer. Thank you to everyone who has offered to complete her items or take her place. PM me if you have questions about her status.

Other missing package - At this point, I am just waiting for the replacement package for the one that was lost in the mail. I have asked the swapper to notify me by this Friday if the items will be ready to ship NO LATER THAN Monday, 11/28. If I don't hear back, I will be mailing next week.

My status - I have meetings Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights next week. Most of the packages just need to be put into the mailbox since I have the appropriate shipping so I will be able to mail those early in the week. The others that require me to visit the post office won't be mailed until Saturday, December 3. I apologize for the additional delay but can't change my meeting schedule and the PO isn't open late enough for me to go after work.

Again, I would like to thank each and every one of you for your patience throughout this process. I guess I'm just too soft to host since I want everyone to have the chance to participate. I have loved seeing everyone's work and can't wait to use the pieces! Thank you all for participating in this swap and I certainly hope to be able to participate with you again in the future!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

shauna..thanks for the update...looking forward to the swap arriving. I do feel bad for RoRo..because of the baby, not the swap. Life sure has a way of getting you down sometimes.

I am cool with doing my own pieces to match her letters...thanks for trying to make it work.

Thanks for keeping us updated. I look forward to getting back all the pieces and seeing everyone's handiwork. If you hear from Nicole again let her know I wish her and the baby good health.. Michelle

Alright everyone. I have not heard from the swapper with the missing package and I gave her yesterday as the deadline to get back to me. At this point, I am swapping what I have.

I do have one kink to throw in the plans however as I am currently passing a kidney stone and am in serious pain. I am trying to finish all of the packaging to have everything ready to take to the PO by Saturday. I can't take time off right now because I'm taking 2 weeks off at Christmas so I am taking low-grade pain killers at work and then crashing on the strong stuff when I get home. I can sit up about 1/2 an hour at a time and am spending all of that on the ABC swaps. I'm really sorry about this additional delay after all of you have been so very patient waiting out the drama. I will do my best to have everything in the mail by Saturday.

I just really, really hope that this passes before I leave for WDW on the 16th! :sad2:

Oh, Shauna, at this point don't worry about the swap. A friend went through passing a kidney stone this summer and it was awful. Hugs and Pixie dust to you.

Oh Shauna, really don't worry about it! You poor thing. We get the swap when we get the swap. I'm excited to see everyone's work, but seriously I'm not going to be doing anything with it till way after the holidays - you've got time. If it doesn't get out this Saturday, it's not a big deal - rest up and I hope you're feeling better by the time of your trip!!

Oh my....how awful....get it out when you can....like the girls said we won't be doing much with the holidays coming anyway. You take care of yourself.
God Bless!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter