ABCs of Disney Swap - Group Omega **Gone Postal**

TPCShauna said:
I do have one kink to throw in the plans however as I am currently passing a kidney stone and am in serious pain. I am trying to finish all of the packaging to have everything ready to take to the PO by Saturday.
I just really, really hope that this passes before I leave for WDW on the 16th! :sad2:

Don't worry about it - concentrate on getting well for your trip. The post office and scrap envelopes will wait - your reservations will not.
You take care of yourself!!

Oh my gosh. I've heard how painful those are. Take your 1/2 of sitting and do something of value at home....don't worry about us. We'll be here when the stone is gone.

Take care.

Hi All!

Thank you so much for your well wishes and :wizard:. I'm hanging in here and have been slowly working on getting packages ready to mail. I will be able to send a few on Saturday but my doctor keeps yelling at me for not getting enough rest so I haven't been able to finish the rest.

He asked me yesterday if I was sleeping all day and I told him I was still working and had one activity that I had to work on in the evenings when I got home. He actually threatened to put me in the hospital. I told him if he said that again, I would disappear so fast that I would leave that little puff of smoke that the Roadrunner does when he runs. In actuality, I'm barely shuffling when I walk so he thought my threat was pretty amusing.

Anyway, I will try to finish the rest this weekend and get them in the mail. I'm so, so sorry about this. I feel so bad that I'm the one holding things up now. Thank you for being patient!

Cheers,
Shauna

Shauna - once again take care of you !! besides you wouldn't want you to end up in the Hospital before your trip!!! pixie dust coming on down the line to you for a "passing" soon!!

Thank you! I just feel so guilty that I'm holding this up. I just don't want you guys to be mad at me like the other swap that's going on. Besides, I really want you all to see how cute all of the pieces are!

DH said the same thing about the hospital. I'm planning to try to sleep as much as possible this weekend so it will pass.

Shauna - no one is going to be mad at you - you have been keeping everyone informed about what is going on. Listen to your doc!!! You don't want to end up in the hospital!!:faint:

We would all feel bad if you didn't take care of yourself and end up in the hospital - you don't want to make us all feel bad do you??:eek:

Listen to your doc!! scrapbooking can wait. Everyone is busy with holiday stuff now anyway - we would feel better if you took care of yourself first.
:grouphug:
Take care,
Sandy

Shauna... I hope you're feeling better! Let us know how you are! I hope that stone is loooooong gone! :grouphug:

jenny2 said:
Shauna... I hope you're feeling better! Let us know how you are! I hope that stone is loooooong gone! :grouphug:

Unfortunately, it is not gone but it is getting very close. I'm thinking sometime this weekend or early next week. Actually, I'm hoping this weekend or early next week. I slept all day Saturday and Sunday and that made a big difference. Thanks for your well wishes.

BTW, packages for Group Omega should be done and out Friday. I'm still taking things slow and totally appreciate everyone's patience!

keep resting.....let us know when this baby is delivered, I think we should give it a name....its put you through more misery than a delivery would. Just a little humor to get you through this.

Thanks Shauna another wish for it to be gone very very soon!!!

goofymom/pop said:
keep resting.....let us know when this baby is delivered, I think we should give it a name....its put you through more misery than a delivery would. Just a little humor to get you through this.

It should have a name. I agree with you! :goodvibes Especially when I start Lamaze (sp?) breathing every time I have a really bad spell. I am expecting a "delivery date" of next Wednesday but I'm hoping I'll be early. Unfortunately, I've had so many of these that I'm usually pretty good at forecasting.

Again, I so appreciate that you are all being so patient. I'm so sorry. :guilty:

I should have the rest of the packages stuffed and ready to mail tomorrow. I'll also try to get the pictures up and posted as well.

Please note that you will all be receiving 3 of your items back since we had 2 people drop out. Sorry! :guilty:

Thanks again for your patience!!

thanks Shauna looking forward to the items arriving. Get some rest....

goofymom/pop said:
thanks Shauna looking forward to the items arriving. Get some rest....

I truly am trying to rest. Unfortunately, with work, Girl Scouts, three swap groups and packing for WDW, there isn't much time for rest. I am going straight home tonight to sleep for while and then will finish packaging this swap. Thanks for the PD!

just a gentle bump.....Shauna should we be watching yet....I have a very small mailbox and don't check everyday (bills yuck) want to make sure I am looking for the swap if you mailed it.

Hope all is well with you....deliver that little fellow Rocky yet?

goofymom/pop said:
just a gentle bump.....Shauna should we be watching yet....I have a very small mailbox and don't check everyday (bills yuck) want to make sure I am looking for the swap if you mailed it.

Hope all is well with you....deliver that little fellow Rocky yet?

Hi All!

Everything went postal this morning so you should be looking in a couple of days depending on where you live.

No, it has not passed yet. I was in the emergency room on Saturday writhing in pain. They gave me a shot and sent me home. I had x-rays yesterday and it is within centimeters of passing so it truly should be anytime. In the meantime, I am now on half-time at work because I can't sit up for long periods of time. I just want it all to be over with! I have nothing packed for my trip, no laundry has been done and I can't even be excited because I hurt so bad. I am so sad that I might have a horrible time on my trip that I've been planning for a year because of this stupid stone!

Anyway, thank you all for your patience throughout this process. I'm really, really sorry about the delay. I hope you all love your items. They are all darling!

Shauna,

Thank you for hosting, you've done a wonderful job. I hope you pass the stone quickly, and that you're not in pain for much longer. Enjoy your trip.

Lisa

Do not worry about the delay!!! I'm more worried about you - I know you've been planning this trip for a long time and to be soooo close to feeling better. How nerve wracking! Is there anything you or the doctor's can do to move this along?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter