ABC's of Trip Planning (Oct 10-20), Vol. 2- Z is for: Zippidee Doo Dah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess when I'm there, I want nothing to do with the real world as much as possible. Gonna get in the bubble and escape hard.

I guess I see that, but we can't escape into a bubble since we always have our rentals. The last thing we would want to hear is that an earthquake took out Long Beach and we were in WDW!

He expects it. I mean, a teenage boy... in bed with his sister. Uh, pretty sure he'd do it without us even asking him to.

But why doesn't the sister hit the floor?

You ARE the man!

I are!

Funny, we use it as a baby sitter and I don't like to go without news meaning the latest police shooting and to know where the latest riots will be happening, as it seems unfortunately there is another one every day.

I guess when I'm there, I want nothing to do with the real world as much as possible. Gonna get in the bubble and escape hard.

What she said.

The next problem it created was that someone, either Mike or Mikki, would be ineligible for taking ME to and from the airport. In the end, he who has the smart phone was the biggest loser. And that would be Mikki. Mike insists on living in the 12th century and doesn't even have a phone that can receive calls in our own house. Somehow, given that, he was the proud recipient of the Babysitting Bus Service because he had no way to hail an Uber or Lyft ride. So, Mikki will get herself to AoA on the 12th, which actually, while WAY more expensive, will get her to the parks sooner. One of the few recent Pay to Play schemes I'm ok with. Ahem.

I am not really sure about this because I have never used Uber or Lyft. But I have read comments from people in trip reports and such and it appears that there might be a problem that Uber and/or Lyft are not allowed to pick up at MCO. Have you looked into that? There seem to be some restrictions.

I am not really sure about this because I have never used Uber or Lyft. But I have read comments from people in trip reports and such and it appears that there might be a problem that Uber and/or Lyft are not allowed to pick up at MCO. Have you looked into that? There seem to be some restrictions.
Well, Geez, that would be JUST our luck.

Sorry for being the bearer of bad news!! I think a work around would be to take a shuttle to one of the airport hotels and then call Uber to pick her up there. However, not sure that this is something you want her to do. But there must be other paid for shuttles to WDW from MCO, too?

However, I just found something that might cheer you up!! http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...t-mobile-lab-returning-to-epcot-this-week.htm

Yes, since I saw your post earlier I've been researching all the options. More tonight... Goat buyer is here and then off to work. Thanks for the help in this area!!!!!!!

Yes, since I saw your post earlier I've been researching all the options. More tonight... Goat buyer is here and then off to work. Thanks for the help in this area!!!!!!!

I am glad I was useful! Hope the goat selling goes of without any trouble!

A beloved pet... sacrificed to the almighty Disney Gods.

You know? I'm okay with that.

Lol! It did work out that way, didn't it?

I actually almost sold him for $125 a few weeks ago (to the same buyer), but while they were on their way here, Mike decided to keep him until closer to our trip, so I lowered the price to compensate for his inconvenience.

Goat buyer:rolleyes1Okay self remember this is Liesa , could have been a CAMEL:rotfl2: Can't believe how close our meet is getting , I posted on my thread , yes I did for once !! I just so wish I cold sleep better and not b so tired in the evening that all I want to do is lay down and watch TV till I fall asleep

Goat buyer:rolleyes1Okay self remember this is Liesa , could have been a CAMEL:rotfl2: Can't believe how close our meet is getting , I posted on my thread , yes I did for once !! I just so wish I cold sleep better and not b so tired in the evening that all I want to do is lay down and watch TV till I fall asleep

Just wait until you get down to those Disney beds...you'll sleep like a baby! We just ordered a new mattress at home that we are hoping comes close so we quit waking up more sore and less rested than when we go to sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter