ABD 2010: Disers Go West - Let the Fun Begin

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
We have a bright shiny new thread in which to share our trip.

Let's get started.

Woohoo...Let's get this party started! :cool1:

See you in California Kevin and fellow ABDers! :goodvibes

- Bill

44 of us are about to have a great time, ok now, everyone line up.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Now thats what I'm talking about.

Can you believe the trip is finally here?!?!?!?!?!?! :cool1: The bags are "almost" packed and ready to head west! :banana:

Safe travels to all and see you on Tuesday night!!!!!! :banana:

:goodvibes Jennifer

Part One of my trip is done - I made it from Hilton Head to Augusta. Now I just need to get my hair cut tomorrow morning, shop for clothes and various misc. items in the afternoon, take Brody Baby to his vacation desination on Sunday, and then pack Sunday night. California her we come!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I'm here in Denver at my friends house. My flight leaved at 2:30 tomorrow. I also need to get my hair cut this weekend.
Everyone have a safe trip outwest and I can't wait to see everyone!!!!

I have made an itinerary list for my family so they will know where I am when I don't answer my phone.

I have started the laundry.

I will do the grocery shopping on Sunday for my family so they won't starve while I am gone.

I just need to pack up all my stuff.

And Sunday morning I need to check in for my flight on Monday. THAT will make it SUPER real!

What timeare you guys doing the WB Tour on Monday?

Make sure you really check out the stuff in the museum portion of the tour. My favorite things are the letters. The one from Bette Davis to Jack Warner is classic.... She had some diva spunk! Not sure if the Harry Potter exhibit is still upstairs, but it is great fun if it's there....

Safe journeys my friends. I can't wait to hear you recount the wonderful experiences you are about to undertake.:grouphug:

Have a great time, guys! Can't wait to see what trouble you can get into without me...

Have a great trip friends! Can't wait to hear and see all about it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter