ABD vs Tauck

Tauck includes all gratuities for tour guides, local guides, restaurant staff, etc in the price of the trip. ABD excludes the gratuity for the tour guide leaving that cost and amount up to individual families to decide.

Yeah, apparently not. I thought they did too, but my Portugal trip says this under "not included:"

"The customary gratuities for the Tauck Director and local drivers are not included. We ask that gratuities be extended on a voluntary, individual basis and not as a group:

Did they change this? Or maybe Tauck Bridges is different (you were referring to Tauck Bridges, right?)?

Yeah, apparently not. I thought they did too, but my Portugal trip says this under "not included:"

"The customary gratuities for the Tauck Director and local drivers are not included. We ask that gratuities be extended on a voluntary, individual basis and not as a group:

Did they change this? Or maybe Tauck Bridges is different (you were referring to Tauck Bridges, right?)?

It's only for Bridges trips. The gratuities for the guides aren't included on the regular adult trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter