• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Abducted" mom and daughter found at GF

and to think my whole state was going crazy trying to find her and her kid....what a total moron.

and to think my whole state was going crazy trying to find her and her kid....what a total moron.

I had wondered why they did not issue an Amber Alert earlier, but it seems that were skeptical about the case from the beginning. By the time it had been issued, they had left the area.

I had wondered why they did not issue an Amber Alert earlier, but it seems that were skeptical about the case from the beginning. By the time it had been issued, they had left the area.

I know..I thought the same thing.

Horrible isn't it. Maybe she has PPD or something - she does have an 8 mo old baby at home. I feel badly for teh kids.

I posted a link to the AP story HERE.

:sad2::sad2:
there is another thread....I was so upset when I first heard story of car jacking...then heard she went to disney with 1 of her three kids:confused3 and was furious
NOW I hear she had a baby just months ago and is not with her husband or father of baby and may be having post part. depression and I am feeling Sorry for her as she needs Medical help....she has certainly hit ALL my emotions,
Goodness, WHAT a nightmare, WHY did she have to bring DISNEY into it..:rotfl2:

Its amazing what people need to do to get to disney world these days.

I mean come ON. How long did she think she'd be able to afford to stay there:confused3

::sigh::

It just doesn't make sense. Why didn't she just say "I'm going to Disney World!" :lmao:

Why the drama? :confused3

I know, I felt terrible for them and the family when I first heard of this, but didn't know about the baby - maybe she does have PDD and needs help - that would actually make some sense.

I have "run away" to Disney several times, but ...this is extreme.

(And the GF???? How long did she think she could keep that up LOL!)

Regardless of the "baby" what she did is a crime! Taking law enforcement away from REAL issues to chase you "escape" is a crime. (Remember the "runaway bride"?)

Oh, I agree that it wasn't right, just that PPD might have contributed to her not being in her right mind - sure she will pay for it though in some way. Didn't the runaway bride have to pay some money back and do some community service?

I thought too that if she'd gotten the 7 for 4 deal and stayed in a value, she wouldn't have had to take out 12K!

EXACTLY! Moron, cow, Darwin Award winner, take your pick. :lmao:

The Amber Alert they issued scared the crap out of DD as it interrupted her cartoons. She was so worried about the little girl and felt soo much better when I told her she was found safe and sound at the Grand Floridian.

Plus we all know Disney Security is the envy of the world. :thumbsup2

There is some talk that there may be some embezzlement with her employer (to the tune of $300k)...That would have bought her some additional time at GF for sure!!!

This is just proof that Disney is an addiction and if you can't control your addiction you will do anything for a fix!

It's the reason I go in the Fall. Disney, Food, Wine....It's the perfect storm of addictions for me. :love:

From the story, I don't think this had anything to do with wanting to go to WDW, per se. I believe that she has something wrong with her mentally and needs professional help. I hope that she is able to get help and she won't do stuff like this again.

I don't know what to say. This woman has some issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter