• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Abducted" mom and daughter found at GF

I'm sure she does have some issues and I feel sorry for her children, but when I "drop my basket" and run away from it all, the GF is definitely on my short list!;)

"You've just faked your own abduction and fled the state, what are you going to do next?

"I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!"

(cue the music...:rockband:)

"You've just faked your own abduction and fled the state, what are you going to do next?

:lmao::rotfl2:

I know the situation is not funny, but your quote is hilarious.

Besides, if I don't find something to laugh a little about, I will feel sad. And I don't want to be sad.

:lmao::rotfl::lmao: This is funny.

All joking aside. If she wanted to flee let her go but to involve her daughter and to leave a little, just put the icing on the cake for me. She may or may not have issues but come on already. To say that you and your daughter were abducted and to waste precious man power is totally unacceptable. I am sorry, there is no sympathy for her from me. I feel truly sad for her children.:flower3:

I'm thinking PDD too. That's some really extreme behavior, but if you factor in the age of her baby, her behavior starts to make sense if you think about how women are when they have PDD.

I hope she gets some help. :)

I'm thinking PDD too. That's some really extreme behavior, but if you factor in the age of her baby, her behavior starts to make sense if you think about how women are when they have PDD.

I hope she gets some help. :)

I'd have to agree with the PDD as well. Her actions were so erratic. They make no sense whatsoever. There didn't seem to be any connection between the phone calls to her husband before she left, the 911 calls and then showing up in Florida. Clearly she wasn't trying to hide. I hope she is evaluated and given the proper help she needs. If it is PDD, this could have been a much worse situation considering what women have done in severe cases of PDD. At least that poor little girl was at a lovely hotel at Disney World and I'm sure that the security people were very kind to her. She must have been very scared and confused.

It must have been an odd thing to be witness to for the other guests of the Grand Floridian! Not something one expects to see at the GF!

Love it! Too funny!:lmao: She sounds off her rocker but she does have excellent taste in resorts! If you are gonna do something crazy you might as well do it style! Seriously though, I wonder what she had planned to do after the Grand Floridian. I feel bad for her children and I do hope she gets the help she needs.

That poor little girl to be wisked away on a surprise trip to Disneyworld just to have your Mother arrested while you are there. Linda

lol! exactly what I said to my husband this morning! I was like.. "dam... she didn't even just stay in a value resort.. she went first class!" :lmao::lmao:

That is exactly what I said to mine...I mean WTH if you are gonna run away and go to Disney you might as well go big!!

I was watching one of the news programs this evening and they said it seemed too calculated to be PPD. I guess because of the money she withdrew from her account in the last few days....?

I feel awful for this 9 year old. I can't imagine seeing your Mother arrested but to have Disney be such a bad memory for her.... It just breaks my heart!
Can you imagine the plans they had for the week and then to have her Mother arrested and she is thrown into foster care with strangers until her Dad can get down there....just heartbreaking!

This is the second person wanted by Police, that have stayed/or been found at WDW this week!:scared1: OK, so if I commit a crime, I will "run off to WDW...they'll NEVER find me there!":laughing::headache::sad2:

I can't help but feel a little bit sorry for everyone involved in this story. It just makes you wonder why people do what they do.

The article doesn't mention it, but she was caught on the security cameras at the airport. And then the FBI set up surveillance at the GF.

As I said I'm sorry for everybody involved, but when I first heard the story I couldn't help but think of a number of jokes that arose from the whole story.

Besides the "I'm going to Walt Disney World,"

"You've just been arrested for making a false police report. What are you going to do now?"--"I'm now going to jail."

"Dear, why are Mickey and Minnie pounding on the door of the next room with their guns drawn."

"As I told the wife, I didn't see any FBI agents while we were at the Grand Floridian, but I did wonder why Goofy and Pluto were spending so much time in the hotel lobby."

Again, my sympathy goes out to everyone.

The second?

Yes, there was a Teacher from South Fl. that was "having a fling" with one of her 15 year old students, since Jan of this year, and they were caught "coming back from WDW!":eek:

I would just like to say that the article said the room was paid up until Friday .... and if anyone wants to abduct me and take me there .. I will not struggle !!
I am on my way in 16 days ... so if you can come quick.. otherwise I will be on my way already !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter