? about Dream Maker Packages

Drama Tech,

I'm a little confused. Gravymom asked if you could only put the adults in the room on the plan and not include children. I was trying to tell her that you can indeed do that and sometimes it does save $ to do it this way.

You are right, I did re-read my post and I meant to say "the above poster is right, you can't do 2 different packages-1 for adults and one for kids. I meant to say "Just as the above poster said, you can't do two different packages for people in the room".

So for gravymom-you can do the package plans for the adults only and leave the kids off-I was told this by CRO and WDTC this week. They said a lot of people ask for it this way because they run the numbers and sometimes figure that it doesn't pay to have the kids on the plan, especially if they are very young.

Sorry for the confusion-sometimes my brain is thinking one thing and my hands are typing another. :D

No problem, vbfamily, I kinda thought we were saying the same thing. ;)

VB

Thanks! That is what I was wondering. So, if there comes a time when I don't have APs, I can just book a room and then do passes and plan for adults like the kids aren't even there?

Thanks to all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter