About Guardians of The Galaxy

sparrow10_

Savvy?
Anyone else loves this attraction (I would even go ahead and say it's my favorite) but hates the pre-show? As someone that could care less about the story it just feels extremely long. Also Terry Crews' jokes fell flat in the room I was, almost felt embarrassing and cringy. I just wish we could get the option to skip it.

I love the ride but can't stand the pre-show. I actually prefer the one at Flight of Passage. It feels much longer to me than other pre-shows (not saying it is, it just feels like it) and feels like I'm standing still for ages. Would much rather wait in a moving line if I could.

I tried saying I was claustrophobic to skip it, it didn't work. I think they do let you skip the HM stretching room if you say something like that.

I've never seen any of these movies, so the plot points just don't make sense to me.

It's not as bad at FOP, thankfully. After seeing it multiple times, I wish I could skip it (esp doing child swap when one of us has already waited in the line - which includes the preshows - and family is waiting on me to ride).
I love the pre-show of FOP, especially when they scan you. I dance around like an idiot and try to get as many people to laugh as I can.

I enjoyed the preshow but I haven’t had the privilege of riding as many times as you all have. Only a couple of rides in December. I am a GOTG fan. Never cared for the FOP preshow, but suffer through it as part of the ride.

My 7 year old has (unprompted) determined answering Crews line: "What do you call yourselves?" with "People" gets quite the laugh.

Last time a couple other girls answered one of his "other" questions. (I think "Are you serious?" or something like that)

I think the pre-show is too long but understand the need. What I especially dislike is the cattle car feeling that results once you're out of the regular queue and everyone is funneled into open rooms. It's like when 4 lanes of highway traffic have to merge into 1. It was especially hard for my SIL who is in a wheelchair. Not pleasant looking at so many derrieres in such close proximity.

Anyone else loves this attraction (I would even go ahead and say it's my favorite) but hates the pre-show? As someone that could care less about the story it just feels extremely long. Also Terry Crews' jokes fell flat in the room I was, almost felt embarrassing and cringy. I just wish we could get the option to skip it.
I think its a fun preshow and it builds anticipation for the ride! That being said, after riding the ride 4-5 times, it does get a little old...

It's definitely too long. You finally get to the end of the line and have to stand still for another 15 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter