? about using Pepsi code for 20% off.....

JenDaveBrendan

Mouseketeer
If you use the pepsi code for 20% off tickets, will they still give you the extra day free??
Last year when we went I remember you just went up to the booth with your ticket and they gave you the additional day ticket - it seemed like it was for everyone.
thanks!!

Jen

I haven't done it yet, but I called Seaworld directly and asked them about the second day free option, and I was told that it works with any ticket, any discount.

here is the info:

If you want the pepsi tickets go to www.seaworld.com, follow links to buy tickets for Orlando online. On the left hand side of page you will see enter promotion code, click on this & enter pepsi in the box. The 20% off single day ticket option will appear.

FYI - I just went to check this out and it is still accepting the Pepsi Promo code!!! :cool1:

I just ordered with the Pepsi code. Thanks!!! Saved a bunch. Another question I'm not planning to go until October. Anybody know if they extra day free will still be going on?

Would that work for the unlimited entry for 7 days, or do you have to buy the fun pass for that?

B.Mary said:
I haven't done it yet, but I called Seaworld directly and asked them about the second day free option, and I was told that it works with any ticket, any discount.

So if I purchase the single day with the Pepsi discount I can use the ticket for 2 days?

csmommy said:
So if I purchase the single day with the Pepsi discount I can use the ticket for 2 days?

I just bought my tickets with the Pepsi code (I'm printing them as I type) and here's what my tickets say:

Valid for single-day admission to SeaWorld Orlando. This eTICKET is non-transferable.

This ticket is good for unlimited visits to SeaWorld during your Orlando vacation*. Simply visit the park and before you leave for the day, exchange this ticket at the Upgrade Window inside the park for a personal pass that allows you to come and go as you please for the next week.

*Ticket valid for up to 7-consecutive days during regular operating hours. Non-transferable, restrictions may apply.

So, you get the new 7 day deal that they are doing with all the tickets this year.

Thanks for posting the code! You rock!!! :banana:

Is there an expiration date on those tickets? I would like to buy them now because that's such a great deal but we are not going until May. Do you know if they will be valid then?

I bought mine for Oct. I read the terms and it says you can get a refund. Don't see any expiration when I print out my tickets. I bought a one day ticket and mine doesn't have that statment about come back any time within the 7 days. That DIS'er must have bought the play 7 day ticket. I wish mine said that.

lkohawaii said:
I bought mine for Oct. I read the terms and it says you can get a refund. Don't see any expiration when I print out my tickets. I bought a one day ticket and mine doesn't have that statment about come back any time within the 7 days. That DIS'er must have bought the play 7 day ticket. I wish mine said that.

Hmm...I just bought the regular 1 day (the 20% off single day option that JenDaveBrendan posted directions for).

The quote I posted is on my eticket, under "Legal Terms."

Regardless, when I called to ask about the 7 day promotion, before I bought my tickets, I was told that It works just like that two days for one promotion that they had been running and that anyone with a one day ticket can get the 7 day promotion. The promotion dates are supposed to be January 1 to December 31, 2006.

So, it really doesn't matter if your ticket says it or not, anyway.

My ticket doesn't have an expiration date, either. I did have to assign names to each of my etickets though, and they are non -transferable.

Also, I was able to print extra copies of the tickets, so I don't worry so much about missplacing them. And I believe you can log-in and re-print if you need to. Both are nice features.

If you want to check for sure, on expiration, or anything else you, you can call Seaworld at 1-800-327-2424. They are very helpful.

SamiL said:
Hmm...I just bought the regular 1 day (the 20% off single day option that JenDaveBrendan posted directions for).

The quote I posted is on my eticket, under "Legal Terms."

Regardless, when I called to ask about the 7 day promotion, before I bought my tickets, I was told that It works just like that two days for one promotion that they had been running and that anyone with a one day ticket can get the 7 day promotion. The promotion dates are supposed to be January 1 to December 31, 2006.

So, it really doesn't matter if your ticket says it or not, anyway.

My ticket doesn't have an expiration date, either. I did have to assign names to each of my etickets though, and they are non -transferable.

Also, I was able to print extra copies of the tickets, so I don't worry so much about missplacing them. And I believe you can log-in and re-print if you need to. Both are nice features.

If you want to check for sure, on expiration, or anything else you, you can call Seaworld at 1-800-327-2424. They are very helpful.

Wow...then maybe my tickets are good for 7 days after first day. I didn't check the legal terms part...I forgot to print out my original tickets so I'm looking at the reprint tickets. In CA Sea World when I got there I had misplaced one of my vouchers. It was no problem just went to customer service they gave me another one.

Thanks for calling Sea World. I was hoping that they would just give me another voucher when I went.

Has anyone used these tickets who is not actually a Pepsi employee? When purchasing the tickets it does not ask for any proof of employment, but it does say it is for "Pepsi Associates". Just wondering if they ask for any Pepsi ID or anything when using the tickets at the park.

bkaz said:
Has anyone used these tickets who is not actually a Pepsi employee? When purchasing the tickets it does not ask for any proof of employment, but it does say it is for "Pepsi Associates". Just wondering if they ask for any Pepsi ID or anything when using the tickets at the park.

Oh wow! I never read that part. I would hate to purchase the tix and not be able to use them because you need ID. Thanks for pointing that out.

I just noticed that on the web site it lists that the tickets are valid for up to 6 days from the first day, instead of 7 days.... I guess I will need to modify our schedule. I just thought it might also make a difference is someone else itinarary. They also now have the fun card available $61.95 per adult and valid from January-december 2006.

bkaz said:
We used ours Wednesday with no problem! Then went to the window inside the park (next to the front gate) and got our pass for the additional 6 days. We're going back today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter