? about using Pepsi code for 20% off.....

SamiL said:
We used ours Wednesday with no problem! Then went to the window inside the park (next to the front gate) and got our pass for the additional 6 days. We're going back today!

Thanks for the info.

SamiL said:
We used ours Wednesday with no problem! Then went to the window inside the park (next to the front gate) and got our pass for the additional 6 days. We're going back today!

woohoooo!!! I'll plan for more than 2 days at Sea World then. I thought I could only get one additional day. :cheer2:

This "anytime" ticket sounds perfect for us. Does anyone know if this ticket type will still be availablethis December?
we are hoping for 2-3 days at SeaWorld.

I know I could possibly purchase their 2006 Fun card but in 2005 they stopped selling their 2005 fun cards mid-December. And we will be arriving just after that.

Thank you
Suzy V

Just an update - I just used my SeaWorld tickets that I got using the PEPSI code last week, and they did give us the 7 day anytime pass with it. It isn't advertised, but after you go in the gate, take your e-tickets to the guest relations booth and they will give you the complimentry 7-day pass.

Jen

Help! I went to get our tickets from seaworld.com and I am at the credit card page and I have not seen a box for promotional codes. Any idea what page that is on?

I just tried this and it looks like it is a special discount for PepsiCo associates. Do they ask for some kind of proof of employment, or are people just using this discount without being employees? I don't want to use the discount and then get there and have them tell me I can't do it because I'm not a Pepsi employee!

People say it works just fine - no questions asked - there was another post about this

the code is on the first page when you go to buy tickets - it's a column on the left side

I think their site is very confusing, but I"LL TAKE THE DISCOUNT and not be too critical, you know!

smwf71 said:
People say it works just fine - no questions asked - there was another post about this

Oops! I must have missed that post when I read the thread before - thanks!

Is the pepsi code good for Seaworld San Diego? Is it good on annual passes too? thanks!

Joy

Just to keep things updated: I called Seaworld yesterday and asked if the additional days are still valid with the Pepsi promotion. The CS agent said as long as you have a receipt or the pass says what you paid, you can get the extra days. He said something about an "upgrade" charge if you don't have the info with you....

My sister and her husband are joining us for Seaworld in May/June. They are 58 and 63. Is this pepsi deal or the senior discount better?

Just for kicks I tried the company I worked for and the company I used to work for ( both big companies ). One was 15% and my current company is also 20%. The point is, this is not just for pepsi !!!! Although I doubt anyone gets more than 20% off.

I entered "pepsi" on the San Diego website and it seems to work just fine there too.

Wow, you are right. I entered "verizon" and came up with 15% off.

Just returned from SW this weekend (Mar. 11-13) and used promo code "PEPSI" for 20% discount. The 6 days free is good with ANY paid ticket, no matter what you paid or where you got it. All you need to do is go to the FunPass window just inside the entrance to exchange your ticket for the pass with your photo on it, which will have the expiration date printed on it. We wnt ahead and paid the $10.65 to upgrade to a Bronze Passholder which allows unlimited visits through Dec. 31, 2006. I think it still worked out slightly less than standard full price admission!

I am going to try this on our vacation next week.
I chose the "E Ticket" when purchasing my tickets online to avoid shipping charges.

Try any Large companies Name.....especially if you work there...and it Might work...my current and prior employer both have discounts...my current employer is 20% too ! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter