• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Accidentally" booked Contemporary TOWER CL... Eeek

I have stayed at both club levels, 14th and 12th floor. When we stayed on the 14th, the other guests were perfectly "normal" folk! The room itself was a bit smaller, but the bathroom and balcony's were huge! Enjoy!

Does anyone have current pictures of the tower queen rooms?

I only seem to be able to find king room or older ones from before the last refurbishment.

Does anyone have current pictures of the tower queen rooms?

I only seem to be able to find king room or older ones from before the last refurbishment.

Unfortunately there are no good photos floating around out there of most of the 14th floor with the exception of the new Tower Club lounge (which is spectacular). All of the pics out there are old and very outdated for the most part. My husband and I booked the 14th floor king room for our trip this October, so I totally know firsthand how little info there is about Tower Club in general! In terms of the queen room y'all booked, it will likely look pretty much identical to the king room (4911 and 4912 are the king room numbers). If you go to the main Contemporary info thread and scroll down to the section on Club Level, you'll see some links to photos taken by DISboard members of rooms 4911 and 4912. If you haven't seen those yet, take a look. That's the updated design, so your room will look like that.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/di...y-lake-tower-information-thread-2015.3248210/

Have fun at Tower Club! You'll love CL so much you'll never wanna go back to a regular room again! :)

Just got home from a stay on 14. I doubt we will ever stay anywhere again. Keep in mind that lounge is very small and at most there were maybe one other group there with us. Most times we were the only ones there. You won't have a problem at all with your lil one. In fact my 2 year old was essentially "babysat" each time we were there as the cms were so attentive and always chatting with her!

I have done many adult-only Disney trips CL as well as other destination cities. If I did not expect to see children, I would go to an adult only resort, or one that clearly discourages children. I feel a lot of fear of fitting it is more projection than reality, though I am generally to invested in my own good time to take notice of real or perceived judgement from strangers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter