Activities for boys

Frankie Nova

Mouseketeer
I have a mom who would like to do something special for her son seeing she is treating her daughter to Bippity Boppity Boutique. Any ideas ????
Thank you

You can do a pirate make over

Pirate cruise I think it’s from the contemporary

The treasure cruise I think that’s from beach/yacht club

There are fishing excursion

I am sure there are others but this is off the top of my head

Not being sure how old the boy is, I will add a couple of options that we enjoyed last trip- for an animal lover Caring for Giants at AK, the Void at DS (we did Star Wars).

FWIW when my niece did BBB during a joint trip, my nephew and youngest DS were perfectly happy not having something similarly special but rather just having time for just them- a chunk of time to select the park activities, food etc

I’ve seen videos of the knights they do at BBB and it looks very cute too would depend on the age of the kid.

Not being sure how old the boy is, I will add a couple of options that we enjoyed last trip- for an animal lover Caring for Giants at AK, the Void at DS (we did Star Wars).

FWIW when my niece did BBB during a joint trip, my nephew and youngest DS were perfectly happy not having something similarly special but rather just having time for just them- a chunk of time to select the park activities, food etc
He is 9 years old

He is 9 years old

9 is not old enough for many tours....but Caring for Giants would still work if that is something that would pique his interest.

ETA there is also the newer Rhino tour....a harder reservation to get than Caring for Giants but sounds awesome for kids interested in animals.

Last edited:

migThe Hemost comparable experience htfor a bit would probably be the Pirate makeover in MK. He might also enjoy the Sorcerers of Magic Kingdom Scavenger Hunt or meeting Jack Sparrow. He might also like just running around on Tom Sawyer Island. In Epcot, there's the Agent P missions, and in HS, there's the Jedi Training. He might also prefer, if there's another adult, to just go on rides while his sister is at BBB or picking out a special souvenir. If it's not a surprise, I would suggest she give him a few options and let him pick what he'd like best.

They just started doing a Captain hook adventure out of Beach Club in the evenings (it's $55, includes an adventure into Crescent bay, an "escape room" style activity, and dinner). I signed my kids up for it! I think there's also a pirate makeover for kids (boy or girl) who aren't into the princess thing.

I will cast another vote for the pirate makeover at The Pirate's League in MK. It was the highlight of our most recent trip for my 7-year-old son! He also enjoyed the knight package at BBB, but it's not as elaborate of a makeover like The Pirate's League.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter