Add on Questions??

dizneeluvr

Mystery Writer
When you do an add on at the same resort, do you have two use years, or do they make the add on match the initial purchase?
Do you get a separate deed and go through all the same paperwork?
Other thoughts/tips welcome...I know you can never have enough points, but other than that??:)

The simple answer is that any add ons must be the same use year as your main contract. Exceptions are that occasionally at resale one will end up with a different use year and if your use year is not available, they can sell you a different one.

Dizneeluvr...

FWIW - the DVC Sales Center is open on the weekends. We spoke to our guide several times on Sunday's and, when we finally decided to sign - we drove over on a Sunday afternoon.

I just bought another add-on on Thursday (I'm SO excitied!!!), and we considered driving over this weekend to sign the papers. (She offered to FedEX them, but I'm always looking for an excuse to drive over to WDW!) She told me that she would be there today.

Just thought you might want to give them a call today...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter