Adding person to hotel booking

It will be fine. We have done it I find it's better value to buy at least one AP each trip. The discounts are great :)

Threegoidfairies.

Considering you have done it and taking in the fact that we are staying on site are there any advantages of getting fantasy over francilien passport. We don't plan on being back in the year.( wont be able to afford it). I know there ad better discounts but really applies to hotels which we won't be booking and after shows that again won't apply to us. Which passport do u usually buy.
I'm thinking the francilien will do us fine if we order online and get it in post. Am I missing anything. Sorry for sounding doubtful but have a serious baby brain here:):):)

Thanks guys

As u have guessed I am a Disney novice. thba which site did u buy the francilien to get it sent in the post to you?

Thanks guys

As u have guessed I am a Disney novice. thba which site did u buy the francilien to get it sent in the post to you?

No internet site. Just the real post.

Here is what I did for 2 Francillien:

I have filled out this "bon-de-commande"

http://offres.disneylandparis.fr/FR/FR/Distant/Images/bon-de-commande.pdf

and inserted

a copy of my id card
a copy of my daughters id card
a copy of my credit card and
a copy of my shareholder card
2 ID-pictures (myself and my daughter)....don´t know if this is the exact term in English (sorry)

and send everything to the address in France via post.

:wizard:

Thorsten

queenie353 said:
Threegoidfairies.

Considering you have done it and taking in the fact that we are staying on site are there any advantages of getting fantasy over francilien passport. We don't plan on being back in the year.( wont be able to afford it). I know there ad better discounts but really applies to hotels which we won't be booking and after shows that again won't apply to us. Which passport do u usually buy.
I'm thinking the francilien will do us fine if we order online and get it in post. Am I missing anything. Sorry for sounding doubtful but have a serious baby brain here:):):)

If I were you I'd keep an eye on this thread to see how ThBa goes on with the francillien. We bought ours through promoparc so francillien was not an option for us. If it works that's what we will do next time:). Have a great trip anyway. Looks like its going to be 2014 before we get there again :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter