Admirals Floor Room Request

Fiona35

DIS Veteran
Okay, I'm looking for anyone who has stayed in this part of the Newport Bay and who had a really nice room so I can request it when I stay there!! Aren't I cheeky but if you don't ask you don't get!:)

Well this was the view from our room in 2006, the hotel was being refurbed at the time, hence the covering on the other side.
Eurodisney2006226.jpg

Room was in an excellent position, we were just around the corner from the lifts, floor 7.
I don't throw anything away so somewhere I will be able to find the room number, this particular room had a double and bunk beds, my sisters adjoining room had 2 double beds. :)

Ohh that view looks lovely, your sisters room number would be great if you managed to find it, we need 2 double beds in the room but no worries if you can't find it.:goodvibes

When we stayed last year we were in one of the rooms you're looking out at that's covered!

It was also on 7th floor, room no. 7270 in the East Wing, just round the corner from the lifts also.

It was lakeside but as with the photo below it was sideways facing so you can see the lake but mostly it faces the hotel. You can make out Tower of Terror in the background I think and the balloon if you turn your head...

Disneylnd058.jpg

We ended up with a kingsize bed for the 3 of us...

Disneylnd057.jpg

Well this was the view from our room in 2006, the hotel was being refurbed at the time, hence the covering on the other side.
Eurodisney2006226.jpg

Room was in an excellent position, we were just around the corner from the lifts, floor 7.
I don't throw anything away so somewhere I will be able to find the room number, this particular room had a double and bunk beds, my sisters adjoining room had 2 double beds. :)

Jill I think we may have had the same room last summer - it was that view, was just around from the lifts and had a double and bunks as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter