ADP Live From Disney World & Universal

I am now officially caught up!
Great trippy Aaron! :thumbsup2
And for the record....no urge to see WWoHP at this time.
Maybe next year. :scratchin

Good Morning Everyone & a Happy Father's Day! :)

We are off to Islands of Adventure for Spiderman character breakfast. We'll probably hang around IOA for a few rides this morning. Then, we are headed back to the resort or a workout and swim.

One of my requests for Father's Day was to have dinner at Mama Dellas. We've never tried it so we wanted to see what it was like.

Today is our last full day in Orlando. Although it's always sad to wind down a trip it's always helpful knowing we'll be back soon.

More to come! :)

Good Morning Everyone & a Happy Father's Day! :)

We are off to Islands of Adventure for Spiderman character breakfast. We'll probably hang around IOA for a few rides this morning. Then, we are headed back to the resort or a workout and swim.

One of my requests for Father's Day was to have dinner at Mama Dellas. We've never tried it so we wanted to see what it was like.

Today is our last full day in Orlando. Although it's always sad to wind down a trip it's always helpful knowing we'll be back soon.

More to come! :)

Happy Father's Day to you too!

At the Spiderman breakfast, is it only Spiderman or are there other superheros/villians there?

Morning at the Portofino harbor

b75e2a8d.jpg

Happy Father's Day to you too!

At the Spiderman breakfast, is it only Spiderman or are there other superheros/villians there?

Spiderman and usually Both Thing characters and Cat in the Hat or the Grinch.

BTW, ADP, just some food for thought...

You have been volunteered to sing karaoke on PCC 2.0. :scared1:

You might want to check out the PCC board. :)

Universal Orlando map.

6bb913a9.jpg

Entrance to IOA. Nothing like Friday

ecce8318.jpg

Good morning to the Hulk.

6be7285c.jpg

Confisco Grill character breakfast.

1e3beec2.jpg

Cat in the Hat greets us at the front door.

813a5f5c.jpg

Characters

c9396baa.jpg

9184bddb.jpg

Green eggs & Ham sandwiches. These taste pretty nasty!

adfb15a3.jpg

This was the worse breakfast food I've ever had. The characters were spectacular, but the food....Oh lord! I'm pretty tolerable with food, but this was crazy. The cereal and French toast were about all we could eat.

Buffet line.

aad684ee.jpg

That seems like an odd mix of characters! What, exactly, is the theme? Sorry the food wasn't good. Enjoy the rest of your Father's Day!

High above Suess Landing on Sneetches

6c966169.jpg

View of The Hulk.

2c32397b.jpg

Spiderman ride vehicle.

4ce36d89.jpg

I have never ridden the Sneerches ride. Is it very fast or just like the speed of TTA?

BTW, ADP, just some food for thought...

You have been volunteered to sing karaoke on PCC 2.0. :scared1:

You might want to check out the PCC board. :)
Sure! Why not!

Happy Father's Day. I hope you have a great last full day in Orlando.
Thank you Kathy. Great seeing you again.

I have never ridden the Sneerches ride. Is it very fast or just like the speed of TTA?
No, not at all. It is slower than TTA. A nice ride and view of some of the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter