ADR Contact Help?

Peachy0118

Mouseketeer
Morning! So I have a Dining Reservation for Goofy's Kitchen for our arrival date. We are super excited. BUT I think I made the reservation too early and I am worried we won't make it. I want to modify the reservation.

However, nothing I seem to do seems to make that happen. When I click on 'modify' it just pops up as 'something went wrong'. If I go into Goofy's Kitchen itself to get a new reservation, the page crashes. I have tried other restaurants and this is not happening, only with Goofy's Kitchen (that I have tried, anyway).

The same thing is happening online and on the app.

This has been going on for a few days now.

Any ideas on a number I can call or something? I don't want to flat-out cancel the reservation.

I just tried changing my Goofy's reservation for April 5 and it allowed me to, so the system seems to working at least sometimes. Have you tried logging out of your Disneyland account or restarting your computer? Is there another device you could try, like a laptop?

Last year I had an issue with not being able to cancel a reservation and there was nothing the chat or email people could do. I ended up calling the main Disneyland phone number and explained the situation, and they sent a message to their tech people. The problem was fixed in the end, but it took a while. It might be easier for them to change a reservation instead on canceling it, though.

I just tried changing my Goofy's reservation for April 5 and it allowed me to, so the system seems to working at least sometimes. Have you tried logging out of your Disneyland account or restarting your computer? Is there another device you could try, like a laptop?

Last year I had an issue with not being able to cancel a reservation and there was nothing the chat or email people could do. I ended up calling the main Disneyland phone number and explained the situation, and they sent a message to their tech people. The problem was fixed in the end, but it took a while. It might be easier for them to change a reservation instead on canceling it, though.

For sure. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, tried it on my computer, my work computer, cleared cookies, cache, search history, had everyone else in my group try to book a new reservation, and nothing.... I have emailed a complaint to IT and used the chat function and the CM I talked to also put in a complaint to IT. Still nothing. All the same errors.

I have been able to book other ADRs for other locations; it's just Goofy's Kitchen that is a problem. Can't book a new one or modify my existing one, and I am not sure what else to do other than just keep trying.

How long did it take their tech people to get something figured out for you?

For sure. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, tried it on my computer, my work computer, cleared cookies, cache, search history, had everyone else in my group try to book a new reservation, and nothing.... I have emailed a complaint to IT and used the chat function and the CM I talked to also put in a complaint to IT. Still nothing. All the same errors.

I have been able to book other ADRs for other locations; it's just Goofy's Kitchen that is a problem. Can't book a new one or modify my existing one, and I am not sure what else to do other than just keep trying.

How long did it take their tech people to get something figured out for you?
I'm so sorry you're dealing with this, it's so frustrating. I called once and nothing happened, so I called again a week later. After the second call it was about 3-4 days days. I was worried because it was getting so close to my reservation day and I didn't want to be charged for missing the ADR.

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this, it's so frustrating. I called once and nothing happened, so I called again a week later. After the second call it was about 3-4 days days. I was worried because it was getting so close to my reservation day and I didn't want to be charged for missing the ADR.

Yeah that is where I am at now, but I have been following up for a week already. Our reservation is on Friday but we spend most of the day in the air flying there...
Starting to get quite nervous.

Thank you for the kind words though. I will keep following up.

Yeah that is where I am at now, but I have been following up for a week already. Our reservation is on Friday but we spend most of the day in the air flying there...
Starting to get quite nervous.

Thank you for the kind words though. I will keep following up.
I made sure to screen shot my efforts to cancel the ADR so I could contest the charges if need be. I suppose you could go to City Hall on the day you arrive to talk to a CM, but that's not a fun way to start your vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter