ADR System Upgrade - History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too!

My problem is that it will be an international call from the UK !
Have you tried dialling one of the numbers that gives you cheap calls to international numbers? You ring one of the numbers below and just follow the instructions. It all seems to be legal! The numbers here charge 1 p per minute to USA.

Discount Dial 0844 861 3030
Penny Phone 0844 721 4721
Telediscount 0844 861 7878
Telesavers 0844 861 2525
Telestunt 0844 861 8888

http://www.call-checker.com/international/united-states/

Wow... I wonder if November 21st 2008 will go down in International history as the day where people...
1. Used the most cell phone minutes ever
2. Were most likely to call out sick... talk about an economic slump.

Hmmm...

As soon as I get the green light, I'm callin'... I'm browsing all sources for information. I'm getting those ADRs for March even if I have to be on hold most of the day.
:lmao:You sound like me! I have Nov21 in my PDA, but have a plan to start calling early "just in case". I am also checking every website that I can get my hands on. Good luck! Be sure to post here if you find out anything good!!:)

My fingers are crossed that IMACM or Disneydine pop over to give us a heads up. Last time (when they opened the window to February 22) we knew before any other sites had the news.

If we hear from them - count on an update on this thread!

Can anyone tell me what is going on with dining reservations? They told me I can make reservations for Cinderella's Royal Table and Chef Mickey's at 180 days out, but not the rest. :scared:

I'm stressing out about this whole thing! We are going 2/18-2/24 (flying out at 7am), and I have all of my ADR except for 2/23!! And of course this is the day we need a ressie for Le Cellier. It's going to be a nightmare!:confused3 I'm a little OCD about planning for Disney, and having this hanging over my head is driving me crazy! Not to mention the good possibility that I won't get the ressie I want. Urgg...

We are staying off site this May (2-7th). We usually stay on site, but since we aren't this year....I just saw a pp mention ressie numbers. Does this mean I can't make ADR's, since I don't have an on site ressie? I didnt think so, but I just wanted to be sure....

Also, do all the same timeframe dates apply to me as to when I can call for ADRs? I know for right now, everything is Nov 21, with the exception of "The Big 3." But once the system is in place...I have the same 180 day timetable as everyone else, right?

We are staying off site this May (2-7th). We usually stay on site, but since we aren't this year....I just saw a pp mention ressie numbers. Does this mean I can't make ADR's, since I don't have an on site ressie? I didnt think so, but I just wanted to be sure....

Also, do all the same timeframe dates apply to me as to when I can call for ADRs? I know for right now, everything is Nov 21, with the exception of "The Big 3." But once the system is in place...I have the same 180 day timetable as everyone else, right?

Yes you do have the same timetable as everyone else. Where you're different is that you'll have to call each morning. Someone staying on site can call 180 days before they check in and make reservations for 10 days of their vacation.

From what I understand you can book at 180 days whether you are on site or off. People staying on-site get an extra 10 days though, so effectively 190 days!

From what I understand you can book at 180 days whether you are on site or off. People staying on-site get an extra 10 days though, so effectively 190 days!

This is not directed to you - but a clarification because seeing 190 days gets VERY confusing for some.

For those staying on-site - You make make reservations at 180 days before the day you check in to your resort. Period. It's not a benefit that you can call 190 days before you check in. The +10 is for the dates after you check in.

It's more 190 days from the end of your vacation and that's only if you're staying a full 10 days :teeth:

For those staying off site - you just keep calling at 180 days before the day you want to eat at that particular restaurant.

Thanks for clearing the confusion. So at 180 days I could make all 8 days of my reservations if the system was working? Since we are staying on site.

as Tricia said, everyone can call at 180 days to make their dining reservations

for those staying onsite, at the 180 days from checkin, you can then make adr's for up to 10 days after checkin date, allowing you to book all your adr's with that first call

if you are off site, you have to call at 180 days for each day you need adrs

with the caveat that right now, they are working on the reservation system and they can't book 180 days out yet (sorry to muddy the waters!!)

I just called to see when I could make reservations for the breakfast in Cinderella's Castle in MK for our April 21 trip--at first she gave me the 180 day mark (next Thursday). But then she said the computer let her check/book the date today--so I was able to book it now. Not sure why it worked, and she wasn't either, but she gave me the morning ressie and took my credit card info. We live in Alaska, so I wasn't very excited about getting up next week at 3 a.m. (alaska time) to call like was suggested in the guide books. We're so excited--it's our 2nd trip to Disney, but first time in the castle! I think I saw someone else post today about a similar experience. Doing the happy dance! :)

when can I make ADRs for our February trip? I thought I read Nov 21 somewhere. Is that when the "new" system opens up? Thanks in advance.

You can currently make reservations up through February 22. February 23 - Aprox May 20 will open up on November 21.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter