Adulting is Hard, So I'm Running Away! ~ An Oct 2016 PTR ~ Update 10/19: Peace Out, Yo!

Billie, I'm SO excited to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!
And this PTR is awesome! I've gotta go read the whole thing now! (That's instead of working right now of course. Disney beats work any day!)

36 days to go. 37 until we meet! :cool1:

Love the bathing suit you ended up with! I love black suits! Can't wait to hear you thoughts on storm along bay (or whatever it's call I probably have the name wrong).

Also love that you have that list for F&W! Haha. Amazing! I don't think I could ever plan that much detail... But maybe I could :scratchin... #goals (why did I feel I needed a hashtag???)

Love the added day!!!!! I mean you have the AP may as well make use of it! Also can't wait to hear your thoughts on Tony's I've almost eaten there a few times and never have...

Fitting in Starwars fireworks!!!! Yahooooo

So many Dis meets! Slightly jel

I love your suit. You'll look great floating around the lazy river in Storm Along Bay. ::yes::

Your food selection looks delicious. We always go to F&W and F&G with plans to eat all sorts of food, and never remember what it was we wanted once we get there. I need to make a list like this. The map is brilliant. I need to do this, too, since I can never remember where they put Patagonia.

I hope you like Tony's. We are eating lunch there on our arrival day in December. We've eaten lunch twice before and it was fine. We enjoyed the time that we had a table on the porch and could watch the Move it, shake it parade start off down Main Street. People watching is fun.

Yay for an extra day in Disney. That AP is really handy, isn't it. ;)

We MUST remember to take lots of photos of both meets, both with @LindseyJo22 on the 24th and with @cinderkelly on the 25th! The one and only DISmeet I've had, with @emmaca , I totally wasn't thinking and we parted ways without one single photo. Thank god that SHE brought her brain with her, because she caught back up with me and suggested taking a picture!

Yes! Definitely photos :D And the husband is on board with hanging out at the Poly the night of the 24 :) So he doesn't totally think I'm crazy for meeting all these internet people.

Starting on Thursday, I'm going to begin posting my daily plans!

Yay!! I love plans :D And I need to get on my spreadsheet game - but our next trip involves 5 other people that aren't us, and it's just really hard to make plans (especially since they live in a totally awkward time zone for talking to one another).

However, there was a HOLE in it!

Not cool at all! Glad you found something else that works :D

So between the suit and shorts, it set me back $41 bucks, which is a little bit more than I wanted to spend, but it's fine because I'm happy! :goodvibes

SO cute! And honestly, that's not too bad for a swimsuit - those things are needlessly expensive.

It's a good thing that I'm hitting up Epcot on 4 separate occasions so I can attempt to put all of these items in my belly! The goal is to hit 5-6 booths each visit. Totally doable!

Jealous - so jealous!

"But wait, Billie? Aren't you supposed to be driving home already by that time on 10/28? What are you doing in Magic Kingdom lunching and DisMeeting folks?"

Well... Okay... Umm... Yeah... So what had happened was... :rolleyes1

It's basically inevitable once you have that AP...seems like we have added a few trips on where we otherwise wouldn't have gone :P

Doing this is eating into the spending money I've saved up, so I'll have to be a bit more frugal while I'm there, but I'm absolutely okay with that! Totally worth it!

Always worth it! More Disney time!

Can't wait to read more :D

It's about to be Update City up in here!

Um... yeah..........
Bill-Lumberg-Uh-Yeah-Office-Space.gif

Not holding my breath

I added an additional night onto the end of my trip, ya'll!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG How EXCITING!!!

Pool's on fire gotta go now BYE!!!!

hqdefault.jpg

I do love your Bathing suit! WAY CUTE and glad you'll be comfortable. that's KEY!

Just be careful.. you say you cheated a day.. Your about to cheat for 10 days in a row.
Papaya pills... Buy a ton.

We soooo would, and I really wanna do it! I just won't have the $69 to spare until payday (and it wouldn't let me pay for it out of my DVA, I tried)!

I know, it's so stupid! I had to call & use one of my gift cards....grrrrrr. Oh well, it will be worth it! Have you read some of the newer reviews. I guess they've changed up the menu a little bit since the beginning of the year, as well as the location.

I'm BACK!!!! Well, I'm sure that a) You didn't realize I was gone, and b) it's entirely possible you didn't even know I was here to begin with. :rolleyes1 But it's ok, I'm used to the back burner. It's comfy there.

Wow, I can't even begin to catch up on commenting, except for the bathing suit/boob conundrum. Yeah, I have that too. :headache:

I am also going to be in the MK on Friday the 28th. Just sayin'....

Aladdin-Thinking-GIF.gif

I am in awe of your overall planning and spreadsheets, but the Food & Wine booth planning is :scared1:. My trip is only four days, so I'm not putting a huge amount of effort into food details, but I know we'll be making our way around WS and there will be sampling. ::yes::

I don't want to wish your trip over before it even begins, but I am really looking forward to reading your TR!!! :jumping1:

Ah Billie,

I"m beyond saddened that we are missing each other, even for a short Meet, by a mere couple of hours! We leave for the airport at 12:00 and it looks like you get there around 2:00. Dang!

So relieved you found a suit that fills all the requirements- especially the all-important one, like keeping the Girls where they belong. I've been watching your weight loss over the weeks and I'm just so, sO, SO proud of you. Such a huge achievement; really something to be so proud of. Keep it up!

I do love your plans! I made a little mini-version of my top picks, but it's pretty limited compared to yours. Next step, as is yours: coming up with an efficient route. Need to check the map out and trace one out so we aren't wandering aimlessly. I was happy you added the prices too, that'll help with the budgeting.

The plan of the extra day is a solid one. I don't think you'll be sorry about that one. It'll ease the travel a bit, and help to softly shove you back into the World beyond the Bubble. ;)

I love it!!! I'm so glad this is the one that worked out!

In all this planning, I actually sat down with a map and wrote in where to find each of the booths I'm interested in, so that I can formulate some sort of battle plan. I found that about half of them are clustered right up front as you enter World Showcase from Future World, so I may try to knock those all out in one day. Then on my other three visits, I can just leisurely hit up that remaining ones as I make my way around the lagoon. Wish me luck, ya'll!

You are amazing! I think your planning is going to work out awesome - I hope you get to enjoy all of the noms!

You are amazing. That's all I can say. Amazing. 10 day trip!!

This trip is going to be epic. I can't wait to read all about it!!!

Wonderful that you were finally able to find a swimsuit that worked well for you. And it's a cute one too.

I present to you the final draft of my F&W bucket list!

FoodWine2.png

It's a good thing that I'm hitting up Epcot on 4 separate occasions so I can attempt to put all of these items in my belly! The goal is to hit 5-6 booths each visit. Totally doable!

I am very very impressed (not that I expected anything less from you). This is exactly what I should have done for F&G. Then maybe I wouldn't have let the heat get to me as much and gotten to eat at the booths more. Oh well there's always F&W to look forward to for a future unplanned yet trip and I'm definitely going to follow in your footsteps.

Also I am not even going to read that list. That's going to make me very hungry. And frustrated since I'm at work now (quiet night shift and hoping it stays that way) and nothing to eat here (or maybe that's a good thing?)

In all this planning, I actually sat down with a map and wrote in where to find each of the booths I'm interested in, so that I can formulate some sort of battle plan. I found that about half of them are clustered right up front as you enter World Showcase from Future World, so I may try to knock those all out in one day. Then on my other three visits, I can just leisurely hit up that remaining ones as I make my way around the lagoon. Wish me luck, ya'll!

You've got this all figured out quite nicely. Good luck! Looking forward to reading all about it

DisMeets! So far I have 3 confirmed, 1 play-it-by-ear, and 1 hoping-to-hear-back-from!

Super jealous!

And not only did I find an ADR at the exact same time, but I found it with the Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package, with the VIP viewing area! Ding ding ding! So I booked it, and messaged her my idea about lunching together, and she replied today saying she's all for it! Yay! So my plan was to stay, lunch, watch the parade, then be on the road right after, which would put me home by 10pm. Easy peasy. Even booked me some FP+s for that morning at MK!

Wonderful! Happy it worked out for you

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say... I'M KIND OF EXCITED. :D

Only KIND OF????????????????????????????

Billie, I'm SO excited to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!
And this PTR is awesome! I've gotta go read the whole thing now! (That's instead of working right now of course. Disney beats work any day!)

36 days to go. 37 until we meet! :cool1:
I am so excitedddd! I can't wait, omg omg omg!

Love the bathing suit you ended up with! I love black suits! Can't wait to hear you thoughts on storm along bay (or whatever it's call I probably have the name wrong).
You got it right, girl! Way to go! I haven't left myself a whole lot of time to spend there, just one morning really. But hopefully I'll be brave enough to put on my new swimsuit and go splash around a little while I have the opportunity. I'm still determined not to repeat any resorts until I've stayed at them all, so it'll likely be some years before I'm back over Beach/Yacht Club way!

Also love that you have that list for F&W! Haha. Amazing! I don't think I could ever plan that much detail... But maybe I could :scratchin... #goals (why did I feel I needed a hashtag???)
I learned the hard way. My first F&W, I didn't get nearly as much out of it as I would have liked. I went without any plan and all, and felt like I missed out on a lot of deliciousness. So last year when I got to go to Epcot for a half-day during F&G, I actually sat down and made a bucket list of booth noms, and was MUCH more successful and got to try a lot more things. Granted, that was nothing compared to this epic eating agenda I have for F&W this year, but I'm determined!

Love the added day!!!!! I mean you have the AP may as well make use of it! Also can't wait to hear your thoughts on Tony's I've almost eaten there a few times and never have...
Sames, it keeps getting put on the back-burner for other places in or near MK. I am tickled by the Lady & the Tramp theme, and the lackluster reviews don't bother me, it's just always been a scheduling thing. I've learned to take bad reviews with a grain of salt. I read soooo many bad reviews of the Coral Reef for years, so I avoided going there until 2014. And when I finally went, I ended up having a FANTASTIC meal, and really enjoyed myself there. So eff the haters, yo!

Fitting in Starwars fireworks!!!! Yahooooo
Yaasss! I'm so happy that I don't have to choose now!

So many Dis meets! Slightly jel
I know, I'm excited! And nervous. I know it's not evident in my online persona, but in real life I'm actually very shy. Happy and bubbly, but shy, if that makes any sense. (Nervous, awkward, I compulsively avoid eye contact, I'm lousy at small talk, etc.) So meeting people is always a struggle for me, but through the magic of the DIS and Facebook, I feel like I know so many of ya'll already. So I'm actually looking forward to all the DISmeets! :)

I love your suit. You'll look great floating around the lazy river in Storm Along Bay. ::yes::
Ha! You know me well. A lazy river is my version of "swimming" for sure! Speaking of, how do the tubes for that work? Are they complimentary? Should I have a few bucks on me for a rental fee? These are things I should probably refresh myself on before I get there!

Your food selection looks delicious. We always go to F&W and F&G with plans to eat all sorts of food, and never remember what it was we wanted once we get there. I need to make a list like this. The map is brilliant. I need to do this, too, since I can never remember where they put Patagonia.
I usually miss the non-country stuff like the Chew Lab, etc. Not this year, no ma'am! I am prepared!

I hope you like Tony's. We are eating lunch there on our arrival day in December. We've eaten lunch twice before and it was fine. We enjoyed the time that we had a table on the porch and could watch the Move it, shake it parade start off down Main Street. People watching is fun.
Oooh, I forgot you can sit on the porch there. I bet that's lovely. Maybe we'll get lucky!

Yay for an extra day in Disney. That AP is really handy, isn't it. ;)
Yes and no. Between the night in a hotel, and extending my car rental and ECV, that AP convinced me to drop an extra $129 bucks! That's how they getcha! Haha. It's totally gonna be worth it, though.

Yes! Definitely photos :D And the husband is on board with hanging out at the Poly the night of the 24 :) So he doesn't totally think I'm crazy for meeting all these internet people.
YAAAY! I'm so glad to hear it. I'm looking forward to it and I know @chunkymonkey is too!

Yay!! I love plans :D And I need to get on my spreadsheet game - but our next trip involves 5 other people that aren't us, and it's just really hard to make plans (especially since they live in a totally awkward time zone for talking to one another).
I'm actually toning down the planning for February since I have 8 other people to deal with. I'm basically just like, "This is the park we're going to on this day. This is what time we need to be there by. This is what time dinner is, and where. Good luck, everybody!"

SO cute! And honestly, that's not too bad for a swimsuit - those things are needlessly expensive.
I agree, they are! Since hopefully I'm going to need a new one again in a year or so anyhow, I was determined not to spend a fortune on one this year. I was trying to keep it around $30, so $41 is close enough for me!

It's basically inevitable once you have that AP...seems like we have added a few trips on where we otherwise wouldn't have gone :P
I definitely can't add anymore trip before it expires, I'm already doing three! But adding one more night to one of those trips? No problem!

Always worth it! More Disney time!

Can't wait to read more :D
I'm really gonna try to post every few days, even if they're boring posts! I think it will help me get through the next 29 days of waiting!

Um... yeah..........
Bill-Lumberg-Uh-Yeah-Office-Space.gif

Not holding my breath
I'LL SHOW YOU, WOMAN! *fist shake!*

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG How EXCITING!!!
I know, right?!?!

I do love your Bathing suit! WAY CUTE and glad you'll be comfortable. that's KEY!
Thanks! I'm pretty happy with it! Just hope it holds up in the WATAH!!!

Just be careful.. you say you cheated a day.. Your about to cheat for 10 days in a row.
Papaya pills... Buy a ton.
You're really starting to scare me. Now I kinda feel like I should start Carbapalooza a whole week early, so I can eeeease back into that carb life!

I know, it's so stupid! I had to call & use one of my gift cards....grrrrrr. Oh well, it will be worth it! Have you read some of the newer reviews. I guess they've changed up the menu a little bit since the beginning of the year, as well as the location.
I'm honestly not that fussed about the menu. You're talking to the girl who hasn't had a cupcake in nearly a year. I'm not inclined to be terribly picky about desserts on this trip, haha. And as long as the location still has a direct line of sight to the front of the Chinese theatre, I'll be happy. Honestly, I think it'll be a good time no matter what! And hey... T-minus 27 hours or so until I can book it! Come onnnnnn, direct deposit!

I'm BACK!!!! Well, I'm sure that a) You didn't realize I was gone, and b) it's entirely possible you didn't even know I was here to begin with. :rolleyes1 But it's ok, I'm used to the back burner. It's comfy there.
Heeeyyy, welcome back!

Wow, I can't even begin to catch up on commenting, except for the bathing suit/boob conundrum. Yeah, I have that too. :headache:
It's such a PAIN, isn't it?!

I am also going to be in the MK on Friday the 28th. Just sayin'....

Aladdin-Thinking-GIF.gif
Oooooh! If you spot me (and trust me, I don't blend in very well) then definitely flag me down and say hello, please!

I am in awe of your overall planning and spreadsheets, but the Food & Wine booth planning is :scared1:. My trip is only four days, so I'm not putting a huge amount of effort into food details, but I know we'll be making our way around WS and there will be sampling. ::yes::
Girl, I go to Disney to EAT. I always put the most effort into the food details!

I don't want to wish your trip over before it even begins, but I am really looking forward to reading your TR!!! :jumping1:
That seems to be a common sentiment. Everybody keeps trying to end my trip before it's even started! :P

Ah Billie,

I"m beyond saddened that we are missing each other, even for a short Meet, by a mere couple of hours! We leave for the airport at 12:00 and it looks like you get there around 2:00. Dang!
Awww, it just wasn't meant to be, I guess. :( Next time, hopefully!

So relieved you found a suit that fills all the requirements- especially the all-important one, like keeping the Girls where they belong. I've been watching your weight loss over the weeks and I'm just so, sO, SO proud of you. Such a huge achievement; really something to be so proud of. Keep it up!
Awww, thank you SO much! I appreciate that! :)

I do love your plans! I made a little mini-version of my top picks, but it's pretty limited compared to yours. Next step, as is yours: coming up with an efficient route. Need to check the map out and trace one out so we aren't wandering aimlessly. I was happy you added the prices too, that'll help with the budgeting.
Disneyfoodblog.com has all the prices and menu boards out now for all the booths! It's tremendously helpful!

The plan of the extra day is a solid one. I don't think you'll be sorry about that one. It'll ease the travel a bit, and help to softly shove you back into the World beyond the Bubble. ;)
I do so ever hate leaving that bubble! :sad:

I love it!!! I'm so glad this is the one that worked out!
Me too, I'm pretty happy with how things turned out! I'm really quite happy with this one! (A little piece of my heart will forever mourn the halter style one that looks so good on me, though!)

You are amazing! I think your planning is going to work out awesome - I hope you get to enjoy all of the noms!
I do, too! I got big plans for those noms!

You are amazing. That's all I can say. Amazing. 10 day trip!!
I think this is the first time I've been called amazing twice in one post. You just made my day, Sarah! :D

This trip is going to be epic. I can't wait to read all about it!!!
I wait to eat all about it! (It being DISNEY WORLD, of course.)

Woo Hoo! Extra day, extra night, better bathing suit, plan of attack for F&W, DHS plans - all fabulous! Glad to see the Fisherman's Pie on your list, that was my favorite, and was really close to the real deal in Ireland, where I ordered it every chance I could!
Yes, it's absolutely on my list! I had it at F&W back in 2014, and it was super delicious!

Wonderful that you were finally able to find a swimsuit that worked well for you. And it's a cute one too.
Yessss, I am just tickled pink about it! Hot tub, here I come! Woo!

I am very very impressed (not that I expected anything less from you). This is exactly what I should have done for F&G. Then maybe I wouldn't have let the heat get to me as much and gotten to eat at the booths more. Oh well there's always F&W to look forward to for a future unplanned yet trip and I'm definitely going to follow in your footsteps.
Live and learn! I hit my first F&W with NO plan at all, and definitely didn't live up to my eating potential. 6 months later when I did F&G, I was prepared! Will always go with a master Nomming plan, now!

Also I am not even going to read that list. That's going to make me very hungry. And frustrated since I'm at work now (quiet night shift and hoping it stays that way) and nothing to eat here (or maybe that's a good thing?)
I actually do these things at work (especially since I can't DIS anymore) so as you can imagine, I'm constantly STARVING!

Only KIND OF????????????????????????????
Oh, maybe a little tiny bit slightly more than "kind of." Maybe. Possible. :hyper:

Ha! You know me well. A lazy river is my version of "swimming" for sure! Speaking of, how do the tubes for that work? Are they complimentary? Should I have a few bucks on me for a rental fee? These are things I should probably refresh myself on before I get there!
The tubes are complimentary. They will either be floating around empty or laying on the side of the pool next to the lazy river. They have single tubes and doubles. It is very relaxing to float around in them. :)

Yes and no. Between the night in a hotel, and extending my car rental and ECV, that AP convinced me to drop an extra $129 bucks! That's how they getcha! Haha. It's totally gonna be worth it, though.
That is totally worth it for a full day of fun. ::yes::

It's about to be Update City up in here!

Whoop whoop! :yay:

Attempt #4 turned out to be WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Very cute! I absolutely love that they are making "swim dresses" for those of us that like to hide our not so smooth bits on the backside.

I present to you the final draft of my F&W bucket list!

That right there is impressive

DisMeets! So far I have 3 confirmed, 1 play-it-by-ear, and 1 hoping-to-hear-back-from!

Wow! Lots and lots of DISmeets! That is so cool, you'll be an old pro at them by February!

added an additional night onto the end of my trip, ya'll!!!!

I love that Disney logic!

So without further ado, here is my newly updated 10-DAY (okay, 2 days are travel days but so what) itinerary and revised park touring pl

:worship: Holy shiznit Batman! 10 days!! I'm so jelly
And on a side note, for any of you who might be curious, I have NOT started packing yet!

:listen: Say what!?!? :p

attempt4-1.png

Attempt #4 turned out to be WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! The skirt part is actually long enough even on my 6'0" frame, I really like the fun abstract cherries pattern up top, the black is somewhat slimming, it's really quite comfortable, AND best of all, it holds the girls up and in place reasonably well! It has underwire hidden in there, which I kinda figured would end up being a necessity. It doesn't look as amazing as Attempt #1 did on me but there's no pain or suffering required to wear this one, and it's definitely way more supportive than Attempts #2 and #3 were. My one and only complaint about it was that under the skirt is a panty-style bottom, rather than the boy-shorts style bottom that I prefer. Thankfully, that was an easy fix... I found a pair of little black swim-shorts to slide on over the attached bottom, and it blends right in seamlessly. You wouldn't know it wasn't all one piece if I didn't tell you! The shorts were pretty cheap, so I was a little nervous that they wouldn't be great quality or that they would fit funny, but, nope! They're great! And they don't shift around, and the waist doesn't roll or anything. (Granted, I haven't actually tried swimming in them yet, so there's still that.) So between the suit and shorts, it set me back $41 bucks, which is a little bit more than I wanted to spend, but it's fine because I'm happy! :goodvibes

Super cute - the cherries are adorable!
Over the weekend, I got down and dirty with my Food & Wine Festival planning! I took my massive list that I made a month or two ago, refined it, filled in prices, and determined the 14 items that would give me the most value for my DDP snack credits. I present to you the final draft of my F&W bucket list!

FoodWine2.png

I love it - it looks like we have a lot of similar picks but a few different things too! We'll be able to compare in our DRs!

10/24 - I have a 3pm ice cream date at Beaches & Cream with @SnowWhiteOz ! Well, lunch and ice cream for me, I think just ice cream for her. That's the most important part of B&C anyhow, though!

Oh no - I'm definitely leaving room for both lunch and ice-cream!

And not only did I find an ADR at the exact same time, but I found it with the Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package, with the VIP viewing area! Ding ding ding! So I booked it, and messaged her my idea about lunching together, and she replied today saying she's all for it! Yay! So my plan was to stay, lunch, watch the parade, then be on the road right after, which would put me home by 10pm. Easy peasy. Even booked me some FP+s for that morning at MK!

Good plan.

Even better plan!

So without further ado, here is my newly updated 10-DAY (okay, 2 days are travel days but so what) itinerary and revised park touring plan... both of which I'm now spotting some typoes in, so I'll fix those tomorrow!

boop.png

touring%20plan%209-20.png

Needless to say... I'M KIND OF EXCITED. :D

Woo hoo - I'm excited for you!

Heeeyyy Billie!! I've been MIA around these parts for a while!! But I'm back and so excited to read about your now longer trip!! It's so funny to look at your spreadsheets now...and it's just hard to imagine how much planning goes into that!! No one outside of this DIS would get it lol. But it's so much fun! And all the DISmeets...so jealous!! And also..the FOOD!!! Love the bathing suit too!! Looking forward to following along some more!

You're really starting to scare me. Now I kinda feel like I should start Carbapalooza a whole week early, so I can eeeease back into that carb life!

I don't want to scare you i just DON'T want you sick on your trip! I see you have a ton of food on your food and wine list.
I'm serious when i tell you Papaya is my life source.

So happy you have 10 whole days at Disney!

I've gotta agree with Mo a little bit. Make sure you ease back into the carbs. I had a major carb&sugarpalooza back in August. It was just one day. The next morning, I was so incredibly bloated, nauseated, and dizzy. It was CRAZY and completely unexpected. I mean, I expected some bloat but the general feeling of :sick::sick::sick: took me by surprise. Made me realize I won't be able to throw diet caution to the wind as much as I thought I would during my upcoming trip. :sad:

I'm honestly not that fussed about the menu. You're talking to the girl who hasn't had a cupcake in nearly a year. I'm not inclined to be terribly picky about desserts on this trip, haha. And as long as the location still has a direct line of sight to the front of the Chinese theatre, I'll be happy. Honestly, I think it'll be a good time no matter what! And hey... T-minus 27 hours or so until I can book it! Come onnnnnn, direct deposit!

Oh I hear ya. Lawd knows I'm not picky about desserts either but I know some people are *cough* DH *cough*. The viewing location looks awesome though.

And just an FYI, our AK mornings sync up too....just saying. I can't remember what else you have going on that day.

The tubes are complimentary. They will either be floating around empty or laying on the side of the pool next to the lazy river. They have single tubes and doubles. It is very relaxing to float around in them. :)
Oh, GOOD! I'll definitely be partaking in that. I hope it's not too hard to find and grab an available single tube!

That is totally worth it for a full day of fun. ::yes::
I absolutely agree!

Very cute! I absolutely love that they are making "swim dresses" for those of us that like to hide our not so smooth bits on the backside.
For me, I prefer them to regular one-piece swimsuits that are all tight and clingy on all my belly fat rolls!

Wow! Lots and lots of DISmeets! That is so cool, you'll be an old pro at them by February!
I hope so!

I love that Disney logic!
Gotta love that fuzzy Disney math, right? :teacher:

:worship: Holy shiznit Batman! 10 days!! I'm so jelly
I'm excited, but I'm also already exhausted just thinking about it!

Super cute - the cherries are adorable!
Thank you!!

I love it - it looks like we have a lot of similar picks but a few different things too! We'll be able to compare in our DRs!
Oooh, we definitely will!

Oh no - I'm definitely leaving room for both lunch and ice-cream!
Hooray! I'm glad to hear it!

Heeeyyy Billie!! I've been MIA around these parts for a while!! But I'm back and so excited to read about your now longer trip!! It's so funny to look at your spreadsheets now...and it's just hard to imagine how much planning goes into that!! No one outside of this DIS would get it lol. But it's so much fun! And all the DISmeets...so jealous!! And also..the FOOD!!! Love the bathing suit too!! Looking forward to following along some more!
Welcome back, Kathy! I'm glad you're still here!

I don't want to scare you i just DON'T want you sick on your trip! I see you have a ton of food on your food and wine list.
I'm serious when i tell you Papaya is my life source.
Dude, I just looked that stuff up on Amazon, it's expensive! I'll check Walmart and see if I can get it any cheaper for maybe a smaller bottle than what Amazon is showing. But really, on the occasion that I get hit by bloat and gas, I typically just nom on a chewable extra-strength Gas-X, and it puts me right as rain!

So happy you have 10 whole days at Disney!
Me too! I'm going to be dead on my feet by the end of it, though!

I've gotta agree with Mo a little bit. Make sure you ease back into the carbs. I had a major carb&sugarpalooza back in August. It was just one day. The next morning, I was so incredibly bloated, nauseated, and dizzy. It was CRAZY and completely unexpected. I mean, I expected some bloat but the general feeling of :sick::sick::sick: took me by surprise. Made me realize I won't be able to throw diet caution to the wind as much as I thought I would during my upcoming trip. :sad:
Yeah, ya'll have convinced me to starting re-introducing carbs back into my diet slowly starting about a week before the trip. I think it'll definitely help once I'm there!

Oh I hear ya. Lawd knows I'm not picky about desserts either but I know some people are *cough* DH *cough*. The viewing location looks awesome though.
I can't imagine. I'm looking forward to the BB8 cupcakes and the Dauth Maul eclairs and the blue milk panna cotta and and and! CARBS, YAAAAY!

And just an FYI, our AK mornings sync up too....just saying. I can't remember what else you have going on that day.
Here's a basic run-down of my AK days!

AK-Days.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter