Adults going to MNSSHP; Are you going in costume? Share your pics here

hope it's alright to post this here...we did a commando Labor Day weekend trip and MNSSHP on 9/1..DS made a gopro of the weekend and you can see in some shots how low crowds were, how the rain does indeed empty out MK and proof that we did Soarin' as a walk on lol. Mostly it is of us having fun as the Seagulls at MNSSHP.

*WARNING* DS has some not so approved~ inserted text~ as a heading toward the end of the video...so anyone offended by an fbomb DO NOT WATCH!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPC_NiPJcus&list=UUPUGzuN_c2nwOnsoYpu1CnQ&feature=share

My Black Widow costume is 90% done! I will be dying my hair red so I don't have to wear a wig. Last year was SOOO hot, and I don't want to mess with a wig this year. A few more finishing touches and it will be ready! Woohoo! I'm hoping they let me wear my fake guns, but I made fabric guns as a back up. They will stay strapped into the leg holsters, but ya never know what they'll say, so I made extras just in case. :goodvibes

My Black Widow costume is 90% done! I will be dying my hair red so I don't have to wear a wig. Last year was SOOO hot, and I don't want to mess with a wig this year. A few more finishing touches and it will be ready! Woohoo! I'm hoping they let me wear my fake guns, but I made fabric guns as a back up. They will stay strapped into the leg holsters, but ya never know what they'll say, so I made extras just in case. :goodvibes

Looks fantastic.

Smitch, you make the best costumes! WOW! Is the rest of your family all doing Marvel characters too? And, hey, if the won't allow your guns, you always have the wrist stingers!

Thanks! :)

Thank you! Yes, DH is going to be Thor (no pictures yet), and here are the kids...

I hope your there on Halloween, I loved to see them in person. You are really talented. I have seen photos of past parties you have been too.

I hope your there on Halloween, I loved to see them in person. You are really talented. I have seen photos of past parties you have been too.

Awww... Thank you so much. We are going to be there on the 21st (and 24th, but we are doing simple things that day). I didn't have to do much at all for the kids this year. I just had to put the chest light in DS's costume. Mine was definitely a lot of work this year. Just glad it's almost done! :rotfl:

You look AWESOME!

Awww... Thank you so much. We are going to be there on the 21st (and 24th, but we are doing simple things that day). I didn't have to do much at all for the kids this year. I just had to put the chest light in DS's costume. Mine was definitely a lot of work this year. Just glad it's almost done! :rotfl:

What happened in Budapest, Natasha?!?!? Why do you and Clint remember it differently?

Your group looks great so far! :thumbsup2 I think you should consider Hulk instead of Thor for DH so you can go through the queues like this.

tumblr_m3sik3jW7G1ro0pz8o3_500.gif

I'll be there on the 21st. I'll definitely say hey if I see you.

My costume is not 100% nailed down yet, but I'll post here once it is.

We are doing the party on the 21st. My kids picked costumes that didn't lend themselves to a group costume and DH and I totally lack creativity. But I think we came up with a great, simple idea. Dh and I are going to be Colette and Alfredo from Ratatouille! Ordered chef's coats for under $10 each, got him a hat for under $5 and I got myself a wig, also under $5! Oh and of course we couldn't forget our little rat buddy which we will try to "sew" into DH's hair! Sp for anyone else struggling for an idea, this was easy, cheap, and really cute!!!;)

We are doing the party on the 21st. My kids picked costumes that didn't lend themselves to a group costume and DH and I totally lack creativity. But I think we came up with a great, simple idea. Dh and I are going to be Colette and Alfredo from Ratatouille! Ordered chef's coats for under $10 each, got him a hat for under $5 and I got myself a wig, also under $5! Oh and of course we couldn't forget our little rat buddy which we will try to "sew" into DH's hair! Sp for anyone else struggling for an idea, this was easy, cheap, and really cute!!!;)

That is a great idea.

My Black Widow costume is 90% done! I will be dying my hair red so I don't have to wear a wig. Last year was SOOO hot, and I don't want to mess with a wig this year. A few more finishing touches and it will be ready! Woohoo! I'm hoping they let me wear my fake guns, but I made fabric guns as a back up. They will stay strapped into the leg holsters, but ya never know what they'll say, so I made extras just in case. :goodvibes http://s1128.photobucket.com/user/smitch425/media/imagejpg1_zps261070ba.jpg.html
Looks super. If you see Mystique, Gamora, and Captain America running around with Alice and the Queen, say hi!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter