Advance booking DAS?

AnnM45

Earning My Ears
Hi there, is it possible to book this in advance if you are not resident in the US. We are travelling from Ireland in June and it will be our first time since my son suffered a brain injury. We really want to make the best of our limited time there as his stamina wont allow us to stay more than 3-4 hours at a time in the parks. Obviously if we could secure some of his favourite rides beforehand it would be great. I understand with the pre-registration for DAS tjis is possible, but there is no link to pre-register on the wdw uk website- does anyone have any info/ tips?

Thanks a million x

Guests from the UK can't preregister (legally) because of privacy laws in the UK. Not sure how that affects someone in Ireland though. Have you tried using the US site?

Some non-US have managed to connect using a VPN, though I did read a couple of recent reports that was now blocked. You can try.

If you have a longer trip, once you get DAS onsite you may be able to make Advanced Selections for the later days of your visit (any dates at least 2 days out).

FWIW, we were at DW in mid-March and had advanced booked a DAS ride (the morning of) only to have the booking disappear once we got in the park. We were told that you can't pre-book and as soon as you enter the park, any DAS booking is reset.

Some have had luck using a VPN. That would be the only way that you could even connect with them. I have seen people say that they had no issues using a VPN and others say that Disney said that they still could not help them. So if you already have a VPN, it is worth a try but I would not purchase one just for this.

Your DAS returns times is the wait time for that ride. 60 minutes wait time. Your return time is 60 minutes from when you get your das for that ride. They don’t know the return time until they have a Waite tine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter