Advice on clothing for a 3 day cruise

kidzluvwdw

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I sure appreciate all the advice on these threads! I need advice, we are on a 3 day cruise in June and wanted to know what clothes we need to pack. We are going to WDW for 5 days before, and Cocoa Beach for 2 days after the 3 day cruise. We went this same time last year (though no cruise), and did not pack any pants or jackets. I'm a little concerned with all the clothes we are going to need to pack, let alone, any clothes for the cruise. So the question is - do we need pants, jackets for the 3 day cruise? Or are nice shorts and golf shirts okay?
One other question, how do we get from the POFQ to the Doubletree Hotel to pick up a Budget rental car?

Thanks for the help.

Dan

Tees, tanks & shorts for WDW & Cocoa Beack for sure. On the cruise during the day you can run around in swimsuits, completely casual attire whatever you want, but at night it is nice to go back to the room and get dressed for dinner & the nightly show. You definitely do not need evening wear or a formal jacket for guys. Polo shirt or golf shirt with khakis is fine for men and for women a blouse with nice pants or skirt or sundresses. All the clothing is so light you can easily pack it all in. What was very helpful to me, since we did 1-day Cocoa Beach, 3-day Cruise, 7-day WDW, was to pack separate bags so there was one bag for our cruise and two bags with everything else so I didnt even have to go in the other two bags when we were on the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter