Work on GMR/Mickey's Runaway Railway

DIK4ZugXgAIqzor.jpg

DHS Overview

DIK5Hy9XYAA0OtK.jpg

Painting of RnRc

DIK6AkwW0AEv1Kh.jpg

Grand Avenue

DIK2KdSWsAAntWD.jpg

Wow, you won't be out of work if you're a construction worker in Orlando! That's some amount of work going on simultaneously.
I wish they'd do more like have tron, ratatouille, and guardians being built next year in addition to the skyliner and the resort expansions but that would be overkill

Is there going to be a way to go between TSL and SWGE, or is there going to be only one entrance to SWGE thru Grand Avenue?

It hadn't really hit me how many rooms are going to be on the gondola lines until seeing the landing pix between AoA and Pop. Those two plus CBR and Riviera make for over 7K rooms. That is ~25% of present WDW rooms. The IGW expansion is going to need to be way bigger than I had thought.

It hadn't really hit me how many rooms are going to be on the gondola lines until seeing the landing pix between AoA and Pop. Those two plus CBR and Riviera make for over 7K rooms. That is ~25% of present WDW rooms. The IGW expansion is going to need to be way bigger than I had thought.

With more thought that moves the gondolas out of the trial run column into the future column for me. That is 2.5 time the number of rooms on the monorail loop.

What if, like the monorail resorts do for the monorails, they just have people go through security before they get on the gondolas? Then the gondola exit could just have a walkway that bypasses security.

What if, like the monorail resorts do for the monorails, they just have people go through security before they get on the gondolas? Then the gondola exit could just have a walkway that bypasses security.

Possible - but then the terminals would need to be inside the security check points but it doesn't appear to be the case at DHS or EPCOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter