• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
with 5 weeks to go they are cutting it close. Lot of cranes still onsite and lots of unfinished areas. But it does seem like progress has either accelerated from the last set, or that it simply looks like it as portions are getting a more finished look.

Yeah I don't see any soft openings happening weeks before it's official opening date. With that said, I'm at least happy to finally see the beach area. Can't wait to lounge around there since I won't be going to the beach next year.

Question- Won't the Muppet Courtyard be right in the middle of Star Wars Land? I'm struggling to figure out how they connect Star Tours and the new land without losing some of the theming for the Muppets.

Question- Won't the Muppet Courtyard be right in the middle of Star Wars Land? I'm struggling to figure out how they connect Star Tours and the new land without losing some of the theming for the Muppets.
No. Star Tours will most likely be converted or removed once Star Wars land opens. Star tours will not be part of Star Wars land.

Excited to no end about Star Wars land but I am going to be really sad once Star Tours goes. I'd imagine that area will eventually become an Indiana Jones area.

Star Tours will stay in Paris so I guess that's something

Well that could be exciting right? I wonder what movie would get the spot

well, if they can get the whole rights thing worked out it would be easy to port over the Ironman ride they now have in Hong Kong that uses the same basic simulator I would think

I don't think they can because stark industries is mentioned in islands of adventure as well as having a cameo of iron man on Spider-Man
Correct they wouldn't be able to use Iron man but they could use other Marvel properties. With that said I don't think they would there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter