Age for sign in/Early open for kid's clubs?

dewla

Earning My Ears
My dh and I would like to do the America's Cup Regatta in St. Maarten(first thing in the morning), but our children are under 12 so they cannot come with us. We will have them go to the kid's clubs and then we will come back and get them after our sail around lunch time. Can they sign themselves into the kid's clubs that morning? Or do they open the kid's clubs early on the excusrions days?

Thanks!

Laura

They open the clubs early on excursion days. :) If the first excursion is at 7:45 the clubs will be open at 7:30.

Michelle,
Thanks! If there is a long line, do they hold the excursions? Also, what age do the children need to be to sign themselves in and out?

laura

Hey there.
I don't know the bottom age where it starts, but they gave us the option of letting our 8 yr old have sign in/sign out privledges.

My guess, and I'll admit it's a guess, is that the minimum age is 8 (also the minimum age for the Oceaneer's LAB)

I hope someone can give you better than a guess! :)

No, there's not a long line that early. :) You'll have plenty of time to make the excursion.

If kids are 8 and above and in the Oceaneer Lab the parents are given the option of allowing the kids to sign in and out themselves. This is noted when you sign the child up for the Lab on embarkation day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter