Aggressive Birds at BWV?

BWV is our home resort and we've never had a bird problem.

Outside of Spoodles there are signs telling you that the birds can be aggresvie, but I've never seen them do anything but walk around the tables for food.

We spent alot of time on our balcony (always a BW view) when we're in our room and have never had a bird problem.

The most agressive birds I've seen have been at the BC/YC pool. When we were there in June (01) I left the table to watch DW and YS (Youngest Son) in the pool. When I turned around some birds had taken one of the kids bag of Chips and was trying to poke a hole in it on the ground. This is the only time we had a "bird" problem. It's also probaly the only time we left food alone on the table.

Bird poop has not been a big deal for us as it is for some others. I've seen it, but not in great amounts, or more than I would expect in an outdoor setting.

I have noticed if you're sitting at one of the little tables outside the bakery or the pizza take out, the birds kind of hang close by, but I haven't had a problem with actual aggression.

On a related note, my friend and I were in the Americam adventure in Epcot, and we were at the funnel cake stand, getting a funnel cake to split. A seagull swooped down and knocked the funnel cake right off the plate onto the ground!! The guy at the stand said they do that all the time, and then they swoop down again and take it off the ground. He gave us another one, no charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter