Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Awww, they miss me ...

Anyone want to tell them that THIS offer won't entice me to come back? Perhaps look and see that I only shop during big Airmiles promos?Or how about the fact that I've never spent that much at once? (ok ok, i did buy 2 gift cards two offers ago so that might be the trigger)

Hi everyone, has anyone been able to find the terms and conditions, and exclusions, associated with the airmilesshops spend $75 three times for 300 AMs offer?

We had a touch and go issue with our elderly cat at Christmas and had him on vet canned food so I know your pain, especially when they decide they are not eating it.
I found that Global (AMs ), Pet Valu and Pets Smart all carry two varieties of calorie dense Royal Canin (Mother and Baby and Digestive) which is less than the vet.
It might not be exactly what Marbles needs but it is close. A couple of people have told me that Royal Canin is junk food for cats but my cat was really not wanted to eat anything else for quite a while and is so fussy on top of being sick I just bought it for him

Thanks for the information! I'll check it out. I bought her some Whiskas wet food at the grocery store. I know it's not great food but she likes it. We have a Pet Value close by so I'll take a look this weekend.

Hi everyone, has anyone been able to find the terms and conditions, and exclusions, associated with the airmilesshops spend $75 three times for 300 AMs offer?

Hmm... the photo below may be hard to read. Try this link: https://www.airmilesshops.ca/en/seasonal/mix-and-match-2020. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to see the T&Cs.

Just a quick heads up to other Dis-ers who also qualify for HBC's "Rewards VIP President's Discount". It overlaps with AM's Mix & Match program for a few days, so you could get HBC points - which convert to AMs - and get a 25% discount from Wed. Mar. 11 to Sun. Mar. 15 "on regular, sale and clearance-price clothing, intimates, accessories, shoes, jewellery, watches, handbags, linens, bed, bath, housewares, luggage and seasonal items." There's also 10% off on "regular and sale-price mattresses; regular, sale and clearance-price furniture, major appliances, small appliances, cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, personal-care electrics. toys and confectionery." Both offers are good in store and online.

Thinking this may be my third shop for Mix & Match. I have a real fondness for HBC. Sigh.

Hi Mort
We are driving down on Friday night! Are you stopping along the way? It's not a Disney trip for us :( but I am hoping to stop at Downtown Disney and maybe do lunch on the way back
This is the first time we are stopping, but its at Disney Hilton Head, great resort. Just stopping for the night, Actually hope to be there around 2pm, play have nice dinner, then out early and get to WDW.
Safe travels to your family

Ugh! On hold with Air Canada now, wait time expected to exceed 1.5 hours! If Air Canada would just let AM ticket holders book advanced seats online, their call centre wouldn’t be so overwhelmed. I wasn’t going to pay for seats ahead of the 24 hour mark but our flight for next Saturday has almost all the regular seats booked already.

Ugh! On hold with Air Canada now, wait time expected to exceed 1.5 hours! If Air Canada would just let AM ticket holders book advanced seats online, their call centre wouldn’t be so overwhelmed. I wasn’t going to pay for seats ahead of the 24 hour mark but our flight for next Saturday has almost all the regular seats booked already.
I was able to pre-book our seats online with my AM's ticket. I just checked for our next flight and it gave me an error message 'We are temporarily unable to process your request. Please try again later. (err-7)' but it can be done.
I went into Aircanada.com, then 'my bookings', Reference#/name, Add/change seats. If you don't get through try doing it online again tomorrow.

AC is not doing great with customer service lately. I tried phoning for a week a while ago, sent FB messages, everything I could think of and even though I no longer need them they still have not responded to me. I actually drove to the airport to get my questions answered.

I was able to pre-book our seats online with my AM's ticket. I just checked for our next flight and it gave me an error message 'We are temporarily unable to process your request. Please try again later. (err-7)' but it can be done.
I went into Aircanada.com, then 'my bookings', Reference#/name, Add/change seats. If you don't get through try doing it online again tomorrow.

AC is not doing great with customer service lately. I tried phoning for a week a while ago, sent FB messages, everything I could think of and even though I no longer need them they still have not responded to me. I actually drove to the airport to get my questions answered.

I did finally get through on the phone, took the 1.5 hours so at least their estimates are good. Lol
I had tried multiple times through the app and online and kept getting an error so glad I finally got through on the phone.
She said that sometimes 3rd party bookings can pre-book seats and sometimes they can’t. Our flight home is not as fully booked so I will just get the free seats at the 24 hr mark. Hopefully I am able to do that online!

@tinkerone that is the message I keep getting too. That link used to work before they did a system switch. How can I check to see what seats are booked on the flight?
If you go through the booking for your flight on Air Canada you can hit the preview seats button, it’s in red, and that will show you what’s available without having to complete a booking. Very easy. It will show you what seats are booked and which ones are available. And yes, since they switched over to the new system things have been a mess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter