Airmiles Armchair Chatter

OT,,, leaving tomorrow after dinner to start the drive down, Planned on stopping at Hilton Head for a quick layover. Normally drive straight down but change it up. DW now getting off work earlier, checked online and LOTS of DVC rooms available. So was able to do a quick change and book BLT same room and view and link reservations to our first 3 nights there. We will now drive straight down as always and be there around dinner time thurs. Early sleep and no drive anywhere just enjoy the resort and the springs the first night.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy March Break.
Mel hope your feeling better, I know we were supposed to meet up for drinks, but catch you soon.

OT,,, leaving tomorrow after dinner to start the drive down, Planned on stopping at Hilton Head for a quick layover. Normally drive straight down but change it up. DW now getting off work earlier, checked online and LOTS of DVC rooms available. So was able to do a quick change and book BLT same room and view and link reservations to our first 3 nights there. We will now drive straight down as always and be there around dinner time thurs. Early sleep and no drive anywhere just enjoy the resort and the springs the first night.
Mel hope your feeling better, I know we were supposed to meet up for drinks, but catch you soon.

Hi Mort
Getting better each day!
Well I expect you to have a drink or two and say *Cheers Mel*,,,I hope you and your family have a awesome holiday.
Take care and be well
Hugs
Mel

Safe travels and enjoy!

Have a good time!

So I think I have convinced the DH to stop at Disney on our way out of Florida. We are thinking about having breakfast. Has anyone been to the Cape May breakfast? How is it?

Btw- I think dancing Disney style's idea of having the staff member roll the rim is a great compromise! It might take little longer in line for everyone but it would at least allow the promo to move forward
We've been to Cape May many times. I love that it's not a huge place so you get great character interaction. The food was good every time but the buffet is small. Location wise it's also really nice because you can stroll around the Beach and Yacht club or go across to the Boardwalk. My only issue these days with buffets is the cost.....for what it costs I want to sit and be served. I will say we have always had the nicest servers at Cape May.

Where do you sign up for the Shell bonus miles today? Checked the app, my spam folder for e-mail and I don't see anything?

Mel hope your feeling better, I know we were supposed to meet up for drinks, but catch you soon
Mort...have a great time!!! And Remember to wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hand...and don't touch your faces...and wash your hands!!!! Hopefully you have a good stock of hand sanitizer to bring along with you. I hope that the crowds are a little lower with people worrying about the virus!

Mort...have a great time!!! And Remember to wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hand...and don't touch your faces...and wash your hands!!!! Hopefully you have a good stock of hand sanitizer to bring along with you. I hope that the crowds are a little lower with people worrying about the virus!
I am more than sure that Disney will have a boat load of sanitizer. I was there at Zika and they had bug spray in the rooms in the parks everywhere...not that I want people to loose their vacation .. but I know there will be lower crowds

Just finished updating the flyer links in the first post and noticed a pretty AWESOME deal at Rexall this weekend if you like any of their products (I'm pretty sure someone else posted above but the Duck is going thru some significant health related CRAP and dealing with sieve-brain that's causing) Spend $30 on their products - Rexall, BeBetter, Kit, Savvy Home, Rose & Robin, and Nosh & Co - and get 100 miles. This will be a GREAT way to make sure you have enough cash miles heading into Mega Miles in case there's a coupon for that. A quick glance turned up Easter Candy that's Rose & Robin so maybe the Rabbit could do some shopping 🐰
Rexall ON Flyer

Squeeee -- I'm finally starting to reintroduce foods this week and first up is liquid milk, lactose-free. Quick check of Metro and it's on sale for $8.99 (YES that is a good price!) buy 2 get 25 miles. Since I'll be needing to drink an obscene amount to complete the challenge (fingers crossed i DO!) this is perfect timing.

Thanks for the reminder about Cash for Mega Miles. I will do Rexall twice, once on DS and DH cards to give them one cash redemption amount. I don't want to collect more than that as there was only 1 during Shop the Block that I could use.

Gotta go switch their accounts over to Cash so I can shop on Friday.

Just finished updating the flyer links in the first post and noticed a pretty AWESOME deal at Rexall this weekend if you like any of their products (I'm pretty sure someone else posted above but the Duck is going thru some significant health related CRAP and dealing with sieve-brain that's causing) Spend $30 on their products - Rexall, BeBetter, Kit, Savvy Home, Rose & Robin, and Nosh & Co - and get 100 miles. This will be a GREAT way to make sure you have enough cash miles heading into Mega Miles in case there's a coupon for that. A quick glance turned up Easter Candy that's Rose & Robin so maybe the Rabbit could do some shopping 🐰
Rexall ON Flyer

Squeeee -- I'm finally starting to reintroduce foods this week and first up is liquid milk, lactose-free. Quick check of Metro and it's on sale for $8.99 (YES that is a good price!) buy 2 get 25 miles. Since I'll be needing to drink an obscene amount to complete the challenge (fingers crossed i DO!) this is perfect timing.

Thanks for the heads up about Rose & Robin easter candy. I'm crossing my fingers that milk works for you!

Thanks for the reminder about Cash for Mega Miles. I will do Rexall twice, once on DS and DH cards to give them one cash redemption amount. I don't want to collect more than that as there was only 1 during Shop the Block that I could use.

Gotta go switch their accounts over to Cash so I can shop on Friday.

Is there information out already on which stores are doing which promos for Mega Miles? Did I miss that?

[QUOTE="Disney Addicted, post: 61664106, member: 395694

Is there information out already on which stores are doing which promos for Mega Miles? Did I miss that?
[/QUOTE]

No not yet. During Shop the Block the only store I was able to use a coupon for spend 95 Cash AM ... was at Jean Coutu. I had saved enough cash miles do be able to do 3 different offer. I'm just speculating that there may only be one or two stores that will do this kind of offer during Mega Miles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter