Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Thanks! I've missed everyone!

Ah Hon you've had a rough time of it. ~~~~~Healing Hugs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I injured my back a few years ago and lord I thought at the time my life was over.
Long story short (upset special needs student threatening to throw herself out a second story window). Of course I needed to get to her fast .
I turned quickly ,,,twisted and went over a &**^%$ student roller backpack landing on my tailbone.

I am so glad Physio is helping you a bit.
Yeah it is actually my sons who now remind me to be careful of re injuring my back ,,,they lost their mom for quite sometime.

The problem with back injuries is they can come back to haunt you.
I've been having some problems for the past while and I'm scheduled for a bunch of tests next week.
It may or may not be related to my previous injury ,,,we will see.
I have been putting it off due to Covid but it can't wait any longer.

It's great that you have a job that you love, congratulations.
I love that you are working with your daughter and her friends family to help them get set up and settled.
Remember no moving stuff!!!!

Points & Miles will always be around Hon ,,take care of you first!
Happy you are back.

Gentle hugs
Mel

MMMMMM donuts & coffee..... so good!

Ok
I am confused here
I bought 2 $50 gift cards Happy Home.
My Offer was 50 Airmiles for a $50 gift card so I should have gotten 100 airmiles right?
receipt says
where did the extra 80 Airmiles come from?

Hugs Mel

Where's Ottawamom????
She will keep me on the straight and narrow ................. while you are such a fun influence Hon.
I might just have to go for another drive early tomorrow morning. lol
Hugs
Mel
I was outside last night measuring our property line with a laser level. Neighbour wants to widen his driveway and thinks he can go right to the property line (he can't). He's like a kid who wants more candy, give him an inch and he asks for more. We were trying to convince him he doesn't need (an eyesore) beyond double driveway (it's currently a single driveway) for the rare occasion he needs to park more than two cars in his driveway.

It's difficult trying to explain (grown up by-law) issues to someone who just wants what he wants and doesn't think about anything else.

Mel, Looks like you got lucky with the GC. I was thinking if it worked with Home Depot I would run and pick some up because I'm purchasing stones there today. I think it might just have been a glitch at your store.

For anyone else waiting for those 25AM to post from using 95AM Cash (March/April Bonus Boom) mine have just posted.

I was outside last night measuring our property line with a laser level. Neighbour wants to widen his driveway and thinks he can go right to the property line (he can't). He's like a kid who wants more candy, give him an inch and he asks for more. We were trying to convince him he doesn't need (an eyesore) beyond double driveway (it's currently a single driveway) for the rare occasion he needs to park more than two cars in his driveway.

It's difficult trying to explain (grown up by-law) issues to someone who just wants what he wants and doesn't think about anything else.

Hugs to you
Mel

Thank you, I'm making homemade Dole Whip for dessert tomorrow. It was supposed to be for today but I was too full after eating dinner.

Enjoy
I love Dole Whips
Hugs
Mel
Homemade Dole Whip Recipe

Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins

Course: Dessert, Snack
Cuisine: American
Keyword: disney, pineapple

Servings: 4

Ingredients
  • 20 oz can of Pineapple Pieces drained
  • 8 oz Cool Whip
  • 2 tbsp granulated sugar
  • 1 cup pineapple juice chilled
Instructions
  • Combine all ingredients in the blender and blend together until smooth.
  • Transfer mixture to freezer safe container and freeze for several hours (until firm).
  • Serve cold with chilled pineapple juice. (We put our frozen mixture in a soft serve ice cream machine to give ours a soft server texture!)

hello everyone ! Happy Saturday !
Happy belated OttawaMom!
Disaddict.. take care of you ! Backs are awful things when they hurt. I’m currently debating back to school for a non back breaking career..
Not much new here. Big kid started working full time hours this week for my cousin doing custom cabinets.. he’s learning all about working for family ..:)
I have a spend 110 at metro get 110 airmiles but I’m already stocked up on so much .. I’m still debating ...( moreso because I thought h had the am needed for universal for all of us , but that was 1 park a day and we want to be able to go back and forth and I need 800 more miles lol )
I don’t feel like working today .. sigh
Mother’s Day weekend is so sad .. I miss my own Mom..
Hope everyone is well.. hugs T

This is a recipe I've used for Dole Whip.

2c frozen pineapple
1/3c coconut milk
3 tbsp sugar
pinch salt
1tsp lemon juice
1tsp lime juice
1/2 banana

Mix in blender and serve immediately.

I did a quick calorie calculation on the recipe and it works out to 450cal. Divide that by the number of servings. It's a reasonable low-cal dessert. It's not quite the same if you freeze leftovers so we eat it all immediately

or there is this recipe Easy Dole Whip

Sobeys flyer. It's a Happy Home GC good at Bed Bath and Beyond and Home Depot to name two stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter