Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I got this one - and I also got the buy something from the Rewards store, get 150AM - so I picked up 3 sets of the dishes that were also on clearance there. 900AM (with rebate). Not a great deal. But way better than what they’d normally be at over 2600AM. I really have been wanting new plates and bowls, so hopefully these do the trick?! (Also, if you know they are crappy, let me know! I can still cancel! 😅😂) https://rewards.airmiles.ca/merchan...fontignac-2-piece-dinner-set---set-of-2/76279
I received these! They are lovely….

How many do you think I got? I ordered 3 sets….thinking I’d get 6 bowls and 6 plates (2 per set)…

but I received 12 of each?! 😂 so uh, I’m set for life on porcelain dishes…..

I shopped at Metro today, first time in awhile, earned 145 AM but spent over budget... At least I earned a few AM back. Hopefully the Bonus Boom will be along soon and earn me a few more. I do need to remember to get gas before the end of the month as well, I still have a Shell offer for 50 AM if I fill up, but I still have so much gas still in the tank! Lock down doesn't lead to a lot of driving.

Thanks, yeah, I plan on it. If nothing else because it was a PITA to clean up all the porcelain shards 😩
I once broke a Corelle plate. Anyone who thinks bazillion isn't a word has never had to clean up the pieces. I was finding shards for weeks. There was a bazillion of them.
Sorry your order was damaged. That is always disappointing.

I once broke a Corelle plate. Anyone who thinks bazillion isn't a word has never had to clean up the pieces. I was finding shards for weeks. There was a bazillion of them.
Oh that’s good to know! I have Corelle now but don’t think I’ve broken it ever…now I hope I never do! lol

Yup been there had that happen and yup there were a bazillion pieces. I broke a plate once on New Years Eve when I was trying to get ready to go to a friends for a get together and was late as I had to get the vacuum out and try and clean it up. I think I still found pieces many months later.

I went and tried to get happyher gift card. They had the cards in you decide the denomination . I asked for $100 not. Now if I’d get 50 am for each $50 or ??
I got this
I’m fully expecting some to be clawed back

Attachments

• C322D80F-5CE3-4EB2-97A4-0653DC4321FD.jpeg
    C322D80F-5CE3-4EB2-97A4-0653DC4321FD.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 18
I went and tried to get happyher gift card. They had the cards in you decide the denomination . I asked for $100 not. Now if I’d get 50 am for each $50 or ??
I got this

Shhhhhh!!!
Maybe they won't notice that you got an extra 130 Airmiles,,,fingers & Toes crossed for you.

Hugs
Mel

I got this
I have never had an easy time with Amherstview. They are the worst! I don't bother going to get gift cards there as a rule because they never have in what they advertise. Spoke to the manager once and he was about as helpful as a slug. Hope they don't catch that and you get those AM's, fingers are crossed for you!

I have never had an easy time with Amherstview. They are the worst! I don't bother going to get gift cards there as a rule because they never have in what they advertise. Spoke to the manager once and he was about as helpful as a slug. Hope they don't catch that and you get those AM's, fingers are crossed for you!

i won’t lie the happy gift cards were all on one peg and the ones that had the bonus airmiles were all the way at the back I moved them all .
glad it isn’t just me that never can find gift cards when they have them .
did I know you were here ? Lol I prob did but

I got a BMO offer, spend $100 through the airmiles portal and get 100AM, so waiting on Bonus Boom to see if I can manage something extra there. And need to find something to buy :) I do not want an order that can be split up or anything.

My staples offer from awhile ago finally posted as well, 80 AM. I hope we get a bigger bonus at some point this year.

My BMO Offer is only 25Airmiles
May 11th - 17th
Get​

25​

AIR MILES® Bonus Miles​

when you save any Partner offer in the
AIR MILES App by May 17, 2021.1​

Hugs
Mel

P.S
I had to activate the offer.
Congrats! You've successfully activated this offer valid from May 11, 2021 - May 17, 2021
Looks like I have a magnum ice cream bar in my Shell offers..... Hmmmmmm delicious.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter