Airmiles Armchair Chatter

All right...how is everyone getting miles on this game? I've gotten 10 one time. Everything else has been the multipliers that I'll never use. OK maybe I'll do the Shell one for downloading the app....it's 100 miles.

Ok, I lied I just looked and I also got 5 miles one day.

DD's account has gotten miles every day. I think she's up to maybe 70ish.

What's the secret? I'd prefer the miles over the Heel Boys or lighting place.

All right...how is everyone getting miles on this game? I've gotten 10 one time. Everything else has been the multipliers that I'll never use. OK maybe I'll do the Shell one for downloading the app....it's 100 miles.

Dunno, other than like i said above i let the thing just run for at least a minute and then a random poke- don't choose a specific case, just poke

I just pick a case, one of the first 4 and then I let it run a little bit. Today I got 10 & 15 AM. I try to pick different colour cases each day. But no idea what works or not!

I also got that Shell offer but I already have the app so useless to me. And a Heelie one, well two actually. I'd like to get a Metro offer if I don't just get straight miles :D

I just pick a case, one of the first 4 and then I let it run a little bit. Today I got 10 & 15 AM. I try to pick different colour cases each day. But no idea what works or not!

I also got that Shell offer but I already have the app so useless to me. And a Heelie one, well two actually. I'd like to get a Metro offer if I don't just get straight miles :D
Under the rules, it says for the Shell offer, if you have already linked your card you’ll get the 100 airmiles. The prize terms say you must be linked on the day they post the points, which is within 6 weeks of the end of the promo.

I believe I’m reading that all correctly lol.

...and Sobeys leaves with a fizzle. Not much that will compel me to make the drive to Sobeys this week. Here's to next week and the new program. Maybe that will come in with a big bang!

Same for Foodland,,,, :sad2:
Hopefully they (new program), have some half decent offers to welcome us!
Hugs Mel

P.s. My suitcase had 15 Airmiles this morning.
I'll take it.:)
If the West rollout is any indication, the offers are pretty much the same as the AM ones. The first couple of weeks they had spend $100 get 1000 points (= $10 value).
The only Scene+ points you get are from any offers they have in flyer or in your My Offers, there are no base miles like there was with AM. I honestly thought they would do more to launch the program and we would get “blue Friday”-like offers.

Because of my BMO MasterCard, BMO MasterCard card linked offers, airmilesshops and the Carousel promo, I am earning much more with AM than Scene+.
It’s all gravy and will eventually get me free stuff so I’m ok with it.

I had 5 spins today and earned: 10+10+15+15+ 20x at heel boy(?)

DH had only 1 spin: 25 miles

I had no idea what this even was LOL how long has this game been going on?

I'm not sure that the 'let her run' tactic was any better....maybe slightly. I still got another stupid lighting thing but I also got spend $40/100 at Metro. I can make that happen with ease.

DD's account got ....I forget but it wasn't miles.

As to Sobeys this week.....I was holding back buying Halloween candy as I knew they usually had a good AM deal. I probably would have spent $30 so I'll spend the $40 to get the 100 miles. I might also do the oatmeal deal as a food bank donation. I might do my whole weeks shop there as the flyer has several good prices on items that I need.

Well those are going on my list, kiddo is obsessed with wings lately (and they cook up so nice in the air fryer).

I do believe it's one offer/use though, so only good for 2 boxes and not more.

So this morning I got 15 miles and 5 miles. Today's tactic was to grab a case in the first cycle....so I went with #5. Then DD's account I did the same thing and since case #5 was 15 miles I grabbed that one again and it was 25 miles. She's at 105 miles so far.

I also love those Prime chicken products. We had the broccoli stuffed chicken last night. I've still got 2 boxes in my freezer so not sure I want 2 more but that is a great price. I really miss the italiano ones. I too got the email for the spend $70/95 miles. So I'm going to have to use a lot of brain power today to figure out what offers I have and what I'm going to buy. Probably mainly meat. DH cooks his lunches for the week and his meat supplies are low.

Metro
Upcoming flyer==tomorrow
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/13406/1487486?page=3&sourceID=10&position=15
View attachment 714023Quick question about this
I am not overly familiar using the APP specials.
So in the morning I check on the APP and save this offer.
Am I able to buy 8 boxes of Prime Chicken or only 2 at the APP price. 2 for $14

Thanks Mel
Only two per collector #. Now if you have a second card go into the app after you activate yours and log into your other card (son's card of course) and activate their offer. You will need to do separate transactions but I have done this many times with a good offer. (omega eggs for 2.99)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter