Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Metro Shop
Picked up my 2 boxes of chicken ,,surprised to see them on sale for $9.99 as they have been as high as 16.49 lately.(Sobeys)
I also picked up alot of frozen snacks like meatballs ,spring rolls , and mini sausage rolls etc for the upcoming holiday.
Total $54.37
Total Airmiles
Looking back on this thread pages 1-19 I was a regular Metro shopper for Airmiles...guess I am back there now.(Circle of Life)
Happy Thursday All!
Hugs Mel

Hi everyone quick question for you guys regarding the carrousel of dreams contest/promotion. I received get 100 miles when you purchase $40 at Metro. I took a screenshot of this “win” but I am wondering if I need to have a barcode to scan or a coupon code that needs to be entered. Has anyone run into this same reward and what did you do with it?

Hi

alohamom

I have gotten 3 of those but can only use it once.(says in the Terms & conditions).
I did the same thing just a screen shot and will chase if I have to later. It doesn't show on the receipt.
Hugs Mel

The Save On Foods /BMO card linked offer out west was better than expected. I had an email that the first 2 weeks if I spent $100 I would get 200 AM each week. So I did that. Turns out that was a bonus as there’s also a standard spend $100 get 100 AM so for each of the 2 weeks I got 300 AM for spending $100. Great return!
Until Nov 16, the bonus is only 50 AM for $100 spend each week so would be 150 AM total per week.

The Save On Foods /BMO card linked offer out west was better than expected. I had an email that the first 2 weeks if I spent $100 I would get 200 AM each week. So I did that. Turns out that was a bonus as there’s also a standard spend $100 get 100 AM so for each of the 2 weeks I got 300 AM for spending $100. Great return!
Until Nov 16, the bonus is only 50 AM for $100 spend each week so would be 150 AM total per week.
Yea! I got mine too - I did two weeks in a row. I bought two $100 iTunes gift cards - net myself 600AM

I burn at least $40/month on apple subscriptions so it’s money I spend anyways - might as well get AM.

I’m going to hit up each of the next couple of weeks too.

Metro Shop
Picked up my 2 boxes of chicken ,,surprised to see them on sale for $9.99 as they have been as high as 16.49 lately.(Sobeys)
I also picked up alot of frozen snacks like meatballs ,spring rolls , and mini sausage rolls etc for the upcoming holiday.
Total $54.37
Total Airmiles
Looking back on this thread pages 1-19 I was a regular Metro shopper for Airmiles...guess I am back there now.(Circle of Life)
Happy Thursday All!
Hugs Mel

Hi everyone quick question for you guys regarding the carrousel of dreams contest/promotion. I received get 100 miles when you purchase $40 at Metro. I took a screenshot of this “win” but I am wondering if I need to have a barcode to scan or a coupon code that needs to be entered. Has anyone run into this same reward and what did you do with it?
If you click on the Metro logo in your Metro Prize it will open up a Prize Acknowlegement form. I believe we may have to fill out this form for the suitcase prizes we are using. I discovered it on the Shell app suitcase prize, and filled it out, Perhaps someone can verify with Air Miles if this step is required, or not.

If you click on the Metro logo in your Metro Prize it will open up a Prize Acknowlegement form. I believe we may have to fill out this form for the suitcase prizes we are using. I discovered it on the Shell app suitcase prize, and filled it out, Perhaps someone can verify with Air Miles if this step is required, or not.
This is great information,
thanks for sharing
Hugs Mel

Is anyone else having difficulty getting Carousel of Dreams to work on the app today. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it doesn't show up at the top of the home page for me.

I don't know what I didn't get any bonus suitcases for my Metro groceries, maybe they'll come when the AM post? no idea. oh well! I won 10 AM today, I am happy to take it. Plus one I'll never use for heelies or whatever.

Yea! I got mine too - I did two weeks in a row. I bought two $100 iTunes gift cards - net myself 600AM

I burn at least $40/month on apple subscriptions so it’s money I spend anyways - might as well get AM.

I’m going to hit up each of the next couple of weeks too.
Good to know about the gift cards. I wasn’t sure if they would work for this so I bought groceries but this week I may buy gift cards for the 150 AM and then do groceries at Freshco which has spend $100 get 1000 Scene+ points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter