Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Not the best AM deals around but I will shop at Sobeys for the "miss you" bonus, and to stock up on Oreos :) spend $15 on them get 50 AM. and it looks like they have some "new" flavours and some super stuffed which looks awesome! not really on my WW plan but I don't care lol.

Also probably getting a few things at Metro to round things out. I might get 150 AM this week. Which is great towards my goal! Now for a good Rexall haul and I'll be all set.

I wonder if the Rexall will stack, their flyer (Ontario) has spend $50 get 50 AM, and the P&G spend $40 get 50 AM. I'm low on a few things that would be P&G branded.

Well, I did get a snail-mail flyer with coupons in my mailbox. But it is also not really good threshold value - spend $125, get 100. and none of the "frequently bought" coupons are something I plan on buying unless they already were on an AM deal. :( that's why i bought them the first time!
also these coupons don't expire until MARCH 24th!!!! if that is how long they are going to stretch out until Safeway does another promo... well! I have some non-DIS-friendly things to say about that! :(

Well, I did get a snail-mail flyer with coupons in my mailbox. But it is also not really good threshold value - spend $125, get 100. and none of the "frequently bought" coupons are something I plan on buying unless they already were on an AM deal. :( that's why i bought them the first time!
also these coupons don't expire until MARCH 24th!!!! if that is how long they are going to stretch out until Safeway does another promo... well! I have some non-DIS-friendly things to say about that! :(

i’m pretty sure there was at least one blue friday during the last promo like this one? my fingers are crossed for blue friday next week

We aren't missed either. Had that offer before Christmas but just couldn't do it (Mom in hospital, company for a month, kids home from university and of course STB and the holidays). I'll be doing the Sobeys' Mott's clamato/garden cocktail offer this week $2.99 50am wub 5. Clamato is higher in salt than we like but hopefully we can mix it up with the low sodium garden cocktail.

Other than Shell, waiting to see if there is a Rexall threshold app offer or some good Metro personal offers.

Not the best AM deals around but I will shop at Sobeys for the "miss you" bonus, and to stock up on Oreos :) spend $15 on them get 50 AM. and it looks like they have some "new" flavours and some super stuffed which looks awesome! not really on my WW plan but I don't care lol.

Also probably getting a few things at Metro to round things out. I might get 150 AM this week. Which is great towards my goal! Now for a good Rexall haul and I'll be all set.

I wonder if the Rexall will stack, their flyer (Ontario) has spend $50 get 50 AM, and the P&G spend $40 get 50 AM. I'm low on a few things that would be P&G branded.
Yes, the Rexall flyer offers will stack no problem! You will also get the $10 gift card if you shop on the weekend AND be sure to check the P & G coupons to see if any are of use to you. This upcoming flyer looks like it's full of golden offers for the Duck, OMG we love those cheese puffs at tad too much me thinks and i hope they're included in the 2/$2 buy 2 get 2 AM (any miles is better than none on a product I'll be buying anyways :P )

P & G Coupons

Lol,,lol
I am like what Oreo cookies??? I just re read the flyer. Oh My Gosh I am sunk!
Please remind me why I don't need any of these.
Hugs
Mel

I decided to see if I could make a small list for Sobeys

Here are my targeted offers:
Heluva Good Dip 8 airmiles
package of 8 cashmere Tp. 8 airmiles
1 2 litre bottle of coca cola product 7 airmiles
1 box Prime Chicken 15 airmiles

Email offer spend $100.00 get 75 bonus airmiles.

Flyer offers:
2 packages of sniders meat pies $4.99 each 10 airmiles
2 bottles of Advil $12.99 each 40 airmiles
Oreo products spend $15.00 (for the kids). 50 airmiles
2 club house spices not sure of the cost yet 10 airmiles .

Reasonable priced items for me
Kraft cheese $3.99
Organic mushrooms $2.49
French Dijon mustard $2.99
Deli meat $5.99
Italian Style lean meatballs $4.99 lb.
Our compliments honey 1kg. $7.99
Cavendish fries $3.99--buy one get one free.

Sugar--depends on price
Milk-- depends on price

So it looks like I might be doing Sobeys instead of PC this weekend.
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter