Airmiles Armchair Chatter

In Manitoba we have a different offer. Buy certain gift cards and get 75 miles.

Yes, Atlantic has that as well.

Alberta too. I'd prefer the Sobey's/Safeway GC offer.

Yeah i saw that offer and I'm THRILLED with it! I shop at HBC a LOT and the fact that this is more than a 1:1 return is great in my books. I'll keep them on my desk and stack them with other offers online to get even more miles :thumbsup2

Question for you, did you use the email coupon? ( i know you didn't @ottawamom but you mentioned the cashier had) I'm wondering if they're finally closing the loophole about stacking offer. I sure hope not! I was planning a trip to Rexall today but i simply don't have the emotional energy to deal with the whole thing not working (I tend to cry when i get frustrated/angry when my string is frayed and that does NOT give me any credibility when trying to deal with something like this!)

Hi Hon
I used the email offer.
I had a Load N Go for Visine allergy eye drops buy 1 bottle get 10 bonus airmiles and it didn't load either. I think it's more like their system is not working properly .

I just checked and both of the ones I checked off are still loaded
My threshold spend always disappears after I use it.
10Bonus Miles
When you buy any 1 Visine Eye Drops 15ml

25Bonus Miles
When you spend $25 on almost everything in store

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
I stopped at Rexall to get a birthday party present (xbox giftcard, no airmiles) and was worried about the load n go offers not working so I didn't get anything else. I hope they haven't closed the stacking loop hole! Interested to hear more feedback on that.

I keep getting airmiles converted from HBC, but I never shop at HBC so I have no idea how I keep getting these points, I think maybe it's because my petro is connected to my HBC? So I earn HBC rewards when I buy gas at Petro (along with Petro points) and then those HBC get changed to AM every so often. It's weird, but I kind of like it. I didn't realize I'd get the HBC points for joining the two accounts though, thought it just got me more petro points. Hope no one got confused reading that :)

Your right not as good as we are used to. But its still 5% back on your cash if you shop there, or get lotto tickets, or double it up if your getting other GCs. If you buy the Sobeys ones and then flip around and get the ones that are 75am for $50, you can increase that for you.

Question about Sobeys offer
*Buy 6 General Mills Products* get 40 airmiles

Now if I buy 4 YOP's protein shakes or smoothies for $5.00 does that count as 4 products?
sobeys-on-flyer-may-9-to-152-7.jpg

Hugs
Mel

Rexall has a spend $50 get 100AM on this weekend. If AM are getting harder to get there I might do this one and pick up a few of their weekend sales.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll check the flyer and see what is on. I know that I actually have a drug store list started, so I'll compare my local drugstore with Rexall, to see if it is actually worth a special trip that way.

Does anyone have targeted offers for Sobeys this week. I just checked two accounts and I have nothing on either. I don't know if I'm just a little early or if I'm out of luck this week. They used to do offers on Wednesday. Did they switch the day?

Does anyone have targeted offers for Sobeys this week. I just checked two accounts and I have nothing on either. I don't know if I'm just a little early or if I'm out of luck this week. They used to do offers on Wednesday. Did they switch the day?

I was just coming in to ask the same thing! They've gone from offers being good for 2 weeks, offers showing up early Wednesday morning to only good for 1 week last week and no offers at all this week. What's up with this!?!?!

Same here. I noticed last week's expired yesterday so I'm expecting new ones around 11am, the time I normally receive them on Wednesdays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter