Airmiles Armchair Chatter

It really is a saga.....still not fully wrapped up. Now she's having issues uploading her docs to the site that DCL uses. She gets one page on and then it says she's missing something. She has tried 4 times. Right now she thinks it's all there but is waiting for the confirmation. Honestly....what more??? Anyway, tomorrow I'm leaving work early to take her to get the hardcopies and then to Shoppers (20X day) to get all the items on her packing list.
All of this extra leg work, headaches and stress will be worth it's weight in gold. This is experience for her will be such a highlight of her life!!!!! I am so excited for her and for you to get to watch her as she gets the amazing opportunity path in her life right now!!!!! I can't wait to hear more about it!!!!

So I have these offers.
10x partner spend (will shop Metro) (Am offer)
100am on a $40 spend (carrisal prize)
And a 80am on $80 spend.( Metro) (Am offer)
All say can be combined. So if $80 is my max spend, it should trigger all 3 offers, right?
Thxs in advance

Lucky you! If you are in Ontario you could spend $15 more and add the flyer promo spend $95 get 95 airmiles. Also, if you shop by tomorrow you will be generating at least one game play.

I have been out of the country for more than a month. What is this 'game play' that everyone seems to be talking about?

Welcome back. On the air miles app. Update if you don't see it. Open suitcases for various prizes
Thanks. I went and was able to play 8 times. Do the points that you accumulate from the game expire December 1? Use 'em or lose 'em???

Last edited:
Thanks. I went and was able to play 8 times. Do the points that you accumulate from the game expire December 1? Use 'em or lose 'em???

You just have to redeem them (click accept or something like that?) to have them added. Then they are there.

I'm HOME!!
LOOK WHAT I WON
So Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Airmiles Carousel Of Dreams!!
Dream Reward$500 West Jet flight voucher‡$50025National

Hugs Mel

Oh so awesome! I was really hoping someone here would win something big!

I think the heelboy offers ended two days ago (I assume since I usually get about 30% of my "wins" as heelboy) so maybe now the big prizes come out. Fingers crossed for more big wins here!!!

Congratulations!!!

No trip report because as of last night I was all about I hate WestJet ,,,,,,,,,,, long story short ,,,, bag drop at WestJet took over an hour and half in a line up.
All bag check in kiosks broken,,, only 2 computers working ,,not enough staff.

Orlando Security check had 2 people screening for everyone,,, many flights delayed and cancelled.
Customs people said they don't have the staff.

Took over an hour to get through,,,,, as I am at gate 90 ,,, needing to get to gate 95 they say last call for my flight,,,,,, everyone starts running,,,,,,,,,
I start running in my Birkenstocks ,,, new suitcase doesn't keep up with me .... I rolll to the left ,,, over my ankle goes and I hit the floor.

Barely walking I make it to board the plane cause I am CANADIAN and not missing this flight.
I sat with an ice pack on my ankle the entire flight. (And a shot with Advil).
They took me off the plane in a wheelchair and skipped the (mile long) customs walk via an elevator system.
I got outside of Pearson Airport and sat on a bench and had a good old cry,,,,
Never have I been so HAPPY to be home!!

Guess who will be flying carry on ONLY next trip!

Hugs Mel

No trip report because as of last night I was all about I hate WestJet ,,,,,,,,,,, long story short ,,,, bag drop at WestJet took over an hour and half in a line up.

Orlando Security check had 2 people screening for everyone,,, many flights delayed and cancelled.

Took over an hour to get through,,,,, as I am at gate 90 ,,, needing to get to gate 95 they say last call for my flight,,,,,, everyone starts running,,,,,,,,,
I start running in my Birkenstocks ,,, new suitcase doesn't keep up with me .... I rolll to the left ,,, over my ankle goes and I hit the floor.

Barely walking I make it to board the plane cause I am CANADIAN and not missing this flight.
They took me off the plane in a wheelchair and skipped the (mile long) customs walk via an elevator system.

Hugs Mel
Sorry to hear that, hope the ankle feels better.
We are sitting at the Fort Lauderdale airport right now waiting on WestJet. Our 6:30 flight was moved to 7:20, I hope it goes. The flight with WestJet that was to leave three hours ago to Calgary just got cancelled. Those folks are scrambling. It’s a bit of a mess right now. Glad we have no kids with us. Who knows if we will get home tonight.

Sorry to hear that, hope the ankle feels better.
We are sitting at the Fort Lauderdale airport right now waiting on WestJet. Our 6:30 flight was moved to 7:20, I hope it goes. The flight with WestJet that was to leave three hours ago to Calgary just got cancelled. Those folks are scrambling. It’s a bit of a mess right now. Glad we have no kids with us. Who knows if we will get home tonight.
Tinkerone Hon
I am sending you good positive thoughts !!
Try to stay positive .
Hope you make it home tonight.
Hugs Mel
1667686954952.png

Hey guys!
If I get WDW tickets and universal tickets through airmiles, do I have to wait for something physical in the mail, or can I link tickets via a confirmation number in an email?
Impatiently waiting for the US border to open up to ALL, but I fear it’ll happen last minute and I won’t have time for mailers to get here

Hugs Mel
Sorry to hear about your troubles but did you go hog wild and buy out the craft stores?

Sorry to hear about your troubles but did you go hog wild and buy out the craft stores?
I skipped Hobby Lobby , but did do Michaels.
I also checked Target, dollar store, Ross, Marshalls and Walmart.
My experience this time around was *supply issues* seems to be effecting our friends down south too.
For clothing I found nothing and actually came home with nothing new other than some cute Starbucks reusable cups and some Grinch chocolate Hershey kisses that I plan to use for a craft/gift. I did find a few toys for my kitten. Oh well ,,,,,, it only means I will have to go back again.:cutie:

Hugs Mel

Hey guys!
If I get WDW tickets and universal tickets through airmiles, do I have to wait for something physical in the mail, or can I link tickets via a confirmation number in an email?
Impatiently waiting for the US border to open up to ALL, but I fear it’ll happen last minute and I won’t have time for mailers to get here
Hi
I am not the best at explaining things but will try.

Using your Airmiles you can buy the tickets through their website BUT it is now
Redtag.ca that is handling the transaction.

Go to Travel
Go to Travel Products and click on US Parks

They will be e tickets sent via email.
They will be DATE specific.
They expire.

I printed an actual copy of my email.

Hope that helps a bit.

Regards
Mel

Did anyone else forget about the time change? I won 10 am yesterday and 10 more today.

My son tested positive for covid last week and now I have it. At least I was able to order some stuff from rexall on door dash. I do like being able to get stuff delivered. Wish I could earn AM on my deliveries. Oh well. Now for a nap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter