Airmiles MEGA MILES ****Bonus miles are posting now*** Timeline added to 1st post

Re Metro, I watched as the cashier entered the PLU code. Immediately after she entered it I saw a Bonus coupon pop up on the cash screen. Looking at the receipt after it printed out there are two lines in the "Grocery" area of the receipt. One says Bonus offer, next line is Bonus offer 50 Air Miles. No PLU code shows on the receipt at all.

If I hadn't seen her physically key in the #'s for the PLU I would have been concerned. This apparently is how they are showing the use of this coupon.

I'm going to go back tomorrow and redeem another 95 miles to see how the receipt differs when I don't use the MM coupon PLU. Will report back.

Just read this on RFD:
"My dad's not doing the megamiles and just redeem $10 and his receipt showed nothing. I double check with head cashier and she said the 50 bonus offer shown on the receipt is for the PLU code The generic get 50 non megamiles not suppose to show on receipt at all."

Last edited:
Well I completed my 5th MM through the airmilesshops. Yesterday I went through the coupon link to Indigo and placed an order of about $47 with free shipping. Today I went through the coupon link again to Amazon.ca and placed a $35.xx order with free shipping.

Hopefully there are no snags from this. These are items I needed to order anyways so that worked out.
with Amazon you may run into them shipping to you in separate shipments and charging your card for two separate amounts for each shipment.
If they do this, and one of them is not over the $20.00 you may run into problems getting your MM.
Just an FYI- they did this with my Amazon order last night. So to be safe I'm probably going to do another airmilesshop purchase just to be safe.

Ok, we've been away so I have to get up to speed quickly! For my card, I have the AM app and can load/scan the offers that don't have paper coupons. But how do I get the non-paper coupon offers for his account? He doesn't have the app and I won' have his phone with me anyway, even if he did...

Thanks! Gotta save up for our next trip, it's a big one :)

Ok, we've been away so I have to get up to speed quickly! For my card, I have the AM app and can load/scan the offers that don't have paper coupons. But how do I get the non-paper coupon offers for his account? He doesn't have the app and I won' have his phone with me anyway, even if he did...

Thanks! Gotta save up for our next trip, it's a big one :)
Welcome back! Take a breath, relax & join in! Read the first page and see what info is there and then if there is anything that is still a tad muddy ask away.

To answer your specific questions regarding coupons :

• you don't need the APP -- i don't have it, hubby won't use it
  • you will either need to give a coupon from the booklets you pick up in stores OR print from the webpage
  • go to the link for the coupons for your province and select the offers you want to use. Then you can go to the tab for Saved offers and either print directly from that page or get them turned into a PDF that will get sent in an email
I'm not 100% sure which offers you are talking about that are "non-paper", do you mean the ones that are strictly on the website? If so follow my instructions above to get them printed. Even if you are able to find a cashier who is willing to scan from your phone most want a hard copy of the coupon and you'll still want to keep extras to staple to your receipts in case you need to follow up later. I would rather have coupons to hand over instead of getting to the till and being told nope, need a coupon. Too many miles at play :P

Thanks! I wasn't sure about the offers like LCBO (remember last time we didn't need a coupon), but it looks like I can print what I need :)

I appreciate all of your help, makes it so much easier!

Welcome back! Take a breath, relax & join in! Read the first page and see what info is there and then if there is anything that is still a tad muddy ask away.

To answer your specific questions regarding coupons :

• you don't need the APP -- i don't have it, hubby won't use it
  • you will either need to give a coupon from the booklets you pick up in stores OR print from the webpage
  • go to the link for the coupons for your province and select the offers you want to use. Then you can go to the tab for Saved offers and either print directly from that page or get them turned into a PDF that will get sent in an email
I'm not 100% sure which offers you are talking about that are "non-paper", do you mean the ones that are strictly on the website? If so follow my instructions above to get them printed. Even if you are able to find a cashier who is willing to scan from your phone most want a hard copy of the coupon and you'll still want to keep extras to staple to your receipts in case you need to follow up later. I would rather have coupons to hand over instead of getting to the till and being told nope, need a coupon. Too many miles at play :P

Thanks! I wasn't sure about the offers like LCBO (remember last time we didn't need a coupon), but it looks like I can print what I need :)

I appreciate all of your help, makes it so much easier!
LCBO doesn’t require to scan the coupons. You should have the paper coupons for the other offers to be scanned. IGA and HBC sign ups don’t require coupon either. Have fun hunting!

Another day, another day of no airmiles shops points. Apple, Amazon, Gap, Old Navy, Indigo. Very strange.

Another day, another day of no airmiles shops points. Apple, Amazon, Gap, Old Navy, Indigo. Very strange.
I know - I bought my amazon and the source stuff on March 11 and still nothing showing up on my air miles statement. They were shipped in more than one shipment but each shipment was more than the $20.00. It really makes me think that I did something wrong even though I remember that I did go thru the air miles shop. I am going to use another sponsor coupon to make sure I make my quota of 5 sponsors.

We just got back from Mexico and I am in dire need of a bit of out-of-province Mega Miles help!

@Donald - my hero
@kuhltiffany
@isabellea

Are any of you still able to help out? Donald and Isabellea, you both helped me out last time but totally understandable if you are not able to help this time! :)

Thanks!

We just got back from Mexico and I am in dire need of a bit of out-of-province Mega Miles help!

@Donald - my hero
@kuhltiffany
@isabellea

Are any of you still able to help out? Donald and Isabellea, you both helped me out last time but totally understandable if you are not able to help this time! :)

Thanks!

Sure I can help you! I still have your card in my PM. I will probably stop at Jean Coutu or Rachelle-Béry sometime next week. I'll just use you card instead of mine for my purchase (no need to pay anything). I'll let you know when it's done.

Have you done the online registration on IGA.net? Just so I avoid going to IGA if you did.

Last edited:
Sure I can help you! I still have your card in my PM. I will probably stop at Jean Coutu or Rachelle-Béry sometime next week. I'll just use you card instead of mine for my purchase (no need to pay anything). I'll let you know when it's done.

Have you done the online registration on IGA.net? Just so I avoid going to IGA if you did.

Oh, thank you so much! I have done the iga registration but got the strange error message so I am not counting on that one.

Mega Miles finally completed.:yay:
Me (Foodland, Jean Coutu, Shell, Metro, Urban Fresh GC, IGA sign-up, Sobeys GC, Rexall, Mastercard)
DH (Staples, Jean Coutu, Shell, Metro, Urban Fresh GC, IGA sign-up, Sobeys GC)
DS (LCBO, Jean Coutu, Shell, Metro, Urban Fresh GC, IGA sign-up, Sobeys Pharmacy)

Now back to regular Airmiles hunting.:car:

@Donald - my hero
@kuhltiffany
@isabellea

Thanks!
Sure, with the caveat that it isn't quite as easy this time around in ON -- there are no product coupons (unless you count LCBO :P there are 17 of those!!)
We will be going to a Sobeys with a pharmacy at some point before April 12th and that coupon is spend $10 get 20 AM
Have any cash miles?? This weekend i can use 95 of those and you'll get 50 AM (just tell me what you'd like to donate to a food bank?)
Rexall -- spend $40 get 40 (in my mind extremely expensive for you!)

Did you do the HBC conversion or survey one yet?

Challenge issued to all you Metro Cash Mile users: how many EXTRA miles can you earn by using your targeted offers or flyer deals on that $10 worth of free food??? :crazy:

Gosh...I see soooo many of you are done your shops already. I'm crossing my fingers that next weekend when we head to the big city, i can complete mine. We are heading to the big city to go wedding dress shopping for the dd...and I already told my daughter that I need to make 2 stops, one at home outfitters - and I will use 2 gift cards my mom had given me for xmas thinking we have one of those places here where we live, and I also need to stop at a Rexall. I thought maybe I would be able to do a little road trip tomorrow...but sadly, it is snowing and blowing here as old man winter is making an appearance again. So crossing my fingers I can get those two completed next weekend. :flower:

Anyone looking for another online shopping possibility who shops at Mark's might be interested in this sale currently going on:

Extra 20% off door crasher AND clearance items
Free Shipping, no minimum until March 25th
2X multiplier

**ETA what exactly do you think they are trying to tell me? Do i need to: work more, go outside more or i simply need socks :rotfl2:
upload_2018-3-23_13-38-5.png

Last edited:
Challenge issued to all you Metro Cash Mile users: how many EXTRA miles can you earn by using your targeted offers or flyer deals on that $10 worth of free food??? :crazy:

I'm game, just picked up cookies using DS card. Spent $10 used 95 Cash AM got 2x15AM for the cookies plus the 50AM for the coupon use. Maybe not the highest value but I wasn't out of pocket 1c doing it.

Yeah...I have completed 5 sponsors for the Mega Miles challenge for this time...had to spend an extra $60 at Foodland because stupid me forgot to give her my Mega Miles coupon and didn't remember until I was driving home...there was some stuff I was going to buy but didn't so I went back to the store and did another shop, this time remembering to give my MM coupon. Good thing we did go back because I forgot to buy my $150 Foodland gift card to get the 150 AM. I tried the trick of putting 2 $25 Kobo gift cards in with my groceries and I paid for everything with my Foodland GC...easy peasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter