Airmiles MEGA MILES ****Bonus miles are posting now*** Timeline added to 1st post

I feel like I waited a long time before Christmas for Amazon and Indigo to post for STB. I'm not too worried yet.

My Amazon usually posts within a day or so of delivery. Same with Gap and Old Navy. Apple takes forever and I'm not sure about Indigo.

DH’s favorite wine counts at LCBO, so I can for sure do that one! Just let me know how I do it without your card though?

We just got back from Mexico and I am in dire need of a bit of out-of-province Mega Miles help!

@Donald - my hero
@kuhltiffany
@isabellea

Are any of you still able to help out? Donald and Isabellea, you both helped me out last time but totally understandable if you are not able to help this time! :)

Thanks!

Sure, with the caveat that it isn't quite as easy this time around in ON -- there are no product coupons (unless you count LCBO :P there are 17 of those!!)
We will be going to a Sobeys with a pharmacy at some point before April 12th and that coupon is spend $10 get 20 AM
Have any cash miles?? This weekend i can use 95 of those and you'll get 50 AM (just tell me what you'd like to donate to a food bank?)
Rexall -- spend $40 get 40 (in my mind extremely expensive for you!)

Did you do the HBC conversion or survey one yet?

I've got 295 cash miles but I was planning on using 285 today at Rexall. The new flyer has use 285AM, get 100AM which I can combine with the S$40, G40 Mega Miles. I did the HBC and survey last time so that's out for me this time around. :(

DH’s favorite wine counts at LCBO, so I can for sure do that one! Just let me know how I do it without your card though?

Thank you so much, I have sent you a pm with a copy of my card!

Thank you everyone, I think between @isabellea and @kuhltiffany helping me out plus the Shell, Rexall and Thrifty ones I should be good for the big bonus.

You are all awesome! :thanks:

I used my card and got the same cookie deal so out 95 Am but got back 50 and 30 (plus possibly another 50 if metro double dips on the mega miles)

I used my wife card to get 2 x 4.99 cereal on sale. No added AM on the cereal but does have the the 5 dollar rebate to mail in

Last edited:
I feel like I waited a long time before Christmas for Amazon and Indigo to post for STB. I'm not too worried yet.

Still waiting for some. Tomorrow is 120 days from Black Friday so I will be going after Amazon, Canada Post, Lowes and Roots. Did lots of shopping so it didn't effect STB.

I used my card and got the same cookie deal so out 95 Am but got back 50 and 30 (plus possibly another 30 if metro double dips on the mega miles)

I used my wife card to get 2 x 4.99 cereal on sale. No added AM on the cereal but does have the the 5 dollar rebate to mail in

Right behind you at 76am. 3 Oikos greek plain yogurt, two at half price, one at full and a can of green beans to put it over $10. Paid 96 cents, 50+20+6 (personal) = 76 am back.

Also did the Kellogg's promo on as well.

I've been going after all 6 uses x 2 cards (wife and I) on the Shell deal. You get the 10 MM bonus on 25 litres so tonight I filled 25 litres, cashed out, went to a diff pump and finished filling up and then hit the coupon a second time with the cashier. I meant to use the other AM card but goofed - wondered if it would work on same day but it did.

I've also been converting the Sobeys GCs over to Shell and a restaurant (I have a large family dinner coming up to pay for)

Still waiting for some. Tomorrow is 120 days from Black Friday so I will be going after Amazon, Canada Post, Lowes and Roots. Did lots of shopping so it didn't effect STB.

Check out the post on the first page regarding online shopping... the time line is shorter!!! I'm out so can't give you a link, sorry I think it's only 75 days

I had a HBC bonus post for 14 AM yesterday but I didn’t do anything with them this time around. I’m thinking it will be staples which hasn’t posted yet. But that causes me concern as my order was over $80 before their shorting an item so should have be 20 AM. Still working on getting 2 more brands to make sure it doesn’t mess me up!

I had a HBC bonus post for 14 AM yesterday but I didn’t do anything with them this time around. I’m thinking it will be staples which hasn’t posted yet. But that causes me concern as my order was over $80 before their shorting an item so should have be 20 AM. Still working on getting 2 more brands to make sure it doesn’t mess me up!

I got an HBC bonus yesterday too and I don't recall even shopping with them in the past month.

with Amazon you may run into them shipping to you in separate shipments and charging your card for two separate amounts for each shipment.
If they do this, and one of them is not over the $20.00 you may run into problems getting your MM.
Just an FYI- they did this with my Amazon order last night. So to be safe I'm probably going to do another airmilesshop purchase just to be safe.

Thanks, yes, I have run into this before as well! Also with Chapters.

Luckily both orders arrived and were charged correctly instead of being split. I hesitated with Chapters because of my last two issues with them ordering online, but as I said, this was something I had to purchase, so - whew!

Chapters has posted my Air Miles correctly. Waiting for Amazon now.

Last edited:
Some of my airmiles shops posted today too. Chapters (ordered on Monday, March 19), Amazon, (Monday, March 12) and Gap (Wed, March 14).

I got an HBC bonus yesterday too and I don't recall even shopping with them in the past month.
The miles that posted from HBC this week will be your quarterly bonus -- depending on your AM status, ONYX members get 25% of the total miles earned and GOLD members get 10% . SO depending on how much you spent over the 1st quarter you will get a portion of those show up listed as "BONUS REWARD MILES" compared to your regularly earned miles showing up as "REDEEMED HBC POINTS AUTOMATIC" This bonus is based on Dec, Jan & Feb

The miles that posted from HBC this week will be your quarterly bonus -- depending on your AM status, ONYX members get 25% of the total miles earned and GOLD members get 10% . SO depending on how much you spent over the 1st quarter you will get a portion of those show up listed as "BONUS REWARD MILES" compared to your regularly earned miles showing up as "REDEEMED HBC POINTS AUTOMATIC" This bonus is based on Dec, Jan & Feb

I guess that's it! The only HBC rewards I've received this quarter would be the 10 for converting to AM (for the STB). 3 would be 25% of that (they rounded up!), so that makes sense.

My airmilesshops orders (Indigo from March 14th and Amazon from March 18th) posted.

I'm now done on my card and only one away on DH's card.

Me
1. Sobeys $150 GC
2. Shell (already posted)
3. LCBO wine (already posted)
4. Rexall (already posted)
5. Metro
6. IGA (not counting on this one)

DH
1. Sobeys
2. LCBO wine (already posted)
3. airmilesshops (Wagjag and Marks)
4. Metro
5. Shell (doing this week)
6. IGA (again, not counting on it)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter