Airmiles Mega Miles BONUS MILES HAVE POSTED!!

@Donald - my hero quick question because I am second guessing myself. Staples.ca will count towards the BMO offer? I've done this offer combo on my in-laws card and want to make sure it will count for 3 (Airmileshops.ca, Staples.ca and BMO) I don't see anything specifically saying it won't. Just asking because you have tons of online shopping experience.

Reporting back from my Foodland shop (with coupon). The receipt shows "Mega Miles" and 20AM just above the subtotal (the other 5AM were regular earn).

Staples online shop. You put the coupon code in on the page where you enter your CC. There is a button next to it "Apply" make sure to hit this or the coupon doesn't load. When it does load you will see they have now charged you $.01. Airmiles card # also gets added on this page.

All Done. Goodbye Mega Miles 2020.

1)BMO Offer spend $250.00,,split between Staples /Sobeys,Mcdonalds G.C.

2)Metro app downloaded,,just need to pick one item up at Metro

3)Shell in store,,Red Bull purchase

4)Staples online order $150.02

5)airmiles.ca portal for the Staples order

Best wishes to everyone ,,be safe and well.
Hugs
Mel

@Donald - my hero quick question because I am second guessing myself. Staples.ca will count towards the BMO offer? I've done this offer combo on my in-laws card and want to make sure it will count for 3 (Airmileshops.ca, Staples.ca and BMO) I don't see anything specifically saying it won't. Just asking because you have tons of online shopping experience.

Reporting back from my Foodland shop (with coupon). The receipt shows "Mega Miles" and 20AM just above the subtotal (the other 5AM were regular earn).

Staples online shop. You put the coupon code in on the page where you enter your CC. There is a button next to it "Apply" make sure to hit this or the coupon doesn't load. When it does load you will see they have now charged you $.01. Airmiles card # also gets added on this page.
Yes it will 100% count.

Sorry for being slow to respond or update this post today - having "a day"

I can't for the life of me get an online order that comes anywhere near $150. Hubby needs a webcam for his next co-op student and darned Staples has a perfectly acceptable one for $39.99 - we don't need anything else from there other than a $2.99 pack of refills for the mechanical pencil. We bought one of the eco-fill Epson printers probably 2 years ago at this point, maybe longer, and we STILL haven't run out of ink and even when we do it's less than $15 for a bottle :O I got lost down the rabbit hole of Well. ca and that stands a chance but again, $150 is Huuuge!!

So I got the below targeted email offer good Aug 13-26 from Rona. In the terms and conditions it says not combinable with other offers. Does anyone have experience with doing 2 offers at Rona? Would love to be able to do the Mega Miles at the same time (use cash miles).
75254010-54D4-49C8-B8E1-F6681BCA976D.png

Last edited:

So I got the below targeted email offer good Aug 13-26 from Rona. In the terms and conawAWIN Min& will aaa be anAwn ditions it says not combinable with other offers. Does anyone have experience with doing 2 offers at Rona? Would love to be able to do the View attachment 518134Mega Miles at the same time (use cash miles).
Yes, they COULD be combined, I have done the similar offer during the online shopping promo that just took place.
BUT be sure to note the time frame on this one! so unfortunately it will NOT work together :(
Here's the fine print from the Mega Miles offer to confirm this:

RONA offer Terms and Conditions
* Offer valid from August 27 to September 2, 2020 at participating RONA locations. To get the offer, the Collector must click on the activation bouton included in the promotional coupon.One offer per Collector. Purchase must be done and completed during the promotional period. Offer applies when using AIR MILES® Cash in store in increments of 95 or 285 Cash Miles, for $10 or $30 towards your purchase, in a single transaction made at participating RONA stores, excluding taxes and the purchase of gift cards. Minimum purchase of $20. You must notify the Cashier that you wish to use AIR MILES Cash towards your bill. AIR MILES Card must be presented at the time of purchase. No Coupon required. Can be combined with other AIR MILES offers. Bonus Miles will be posted within 60 days following the end of the promotional period.

Yes it will 100% count.

Sorry for being slow to respond or update this post today - having "a day"

I can't for the life of me get an online order that comes anywhere near $150. Hubby needs a webcam for his next co-op student and darned Staples has a perfectly acceptable one for $39.99 - we don't need anything else from there other than a $2.99 pack of refills for the mechanical pencil. We bought one of the eco-fill Epson printers probably 2 years ago at this point, maybe longer, and we STILL haven't run out of ink and even when we do it's less than $15 for a bottle :O I got lost down the rabbit hole of Well. ca and that stands a chance but again, $150 is Huuuge!!
I lucked out this time. In laws were getting set to purchase an ipad for an aunt. DH wanted to get it at Costco but they didn't have any so I swooped in this morning and did it on FIL AM card using his BMO M/C on Airmilesshops.ca. That should set them up on their way to 5 coupons.

DH wanted a scanner. He was going to order it two days ago (I asked him to wait). Last night it was no longer available. He was a "little" annoyed with me. This morning I went looking for it and sure enough it was back up on the website. Confirmed it was the one he was looking for and ordered it.

We are getting a case for the aunt's ipad. I'll add some printer ink for the cupboard to that and do it on DS card. He will get two coupons used and I will finish up my BMO. If not for those electronics purchases I would have been out of luck.

So I went to Sobeys today and was worried I wouldn't get to $150 but I guess I bought more that I thought and I got to $258 so I earned 48 mega miles. I also had a loaded offer of spend $150 get 75 bonus miles so for once My offers gave me the better of the 2 offers because my regular offer is spend $125 get 30 miles. For my shop today I earned 276 miles. I just couldn't buy the rice cakes as I didn't have anybody who would eat them but I managed to get some other bonus offers so I don't feel bad.

Mel, where did you buy your gift cards? Shell? Are there airmiles attached to those?

Hi Debbie
I bought a $100.00 McDonalds gift card at Sobeys and then spent $150 at Staples online to meet the $250 required BMO spend to get 250 airmiles.,,plus by going through the airmiles portal for Staples I qualifies for the $150 airmiles.ca spend. That was 3 down.
Hope that makes sense.

Hugs
Mel
1597355220704.png

Yes, they COULD be combined, I have done the similar offer during the online shopping promo that just took place.
BUT be sure to note the time frame on this one! so unfortunately it will NOT work together :(
Here's the fine print from the Mega Miles offer to confirm this:

RONA offer Terms and Conditions
* Offer valid from August 27 to September 2, 2020 at participating RONA locations. To get the offer, the Collector must click on the activation bouton included in the promotional coupon.One offer per Collector. Purchase must be done and completed during the promotional period. Offer applies when using AIR MILES® Cash in store in increments of 95 or 285 Cash Miles, for $10 or $30 towards your purchase, in a single transaction made at participating RONA stores, excluding taxes and the purchase of gift cards. Minimum purchase of $20. You must notify the Cashier that you wish to use AIR MILES Cash towards your bill. AIR MILES Card must be presented at the time of purchase. No Coupon required. Can be combined with other AIR MILES offers. Bonus Miles will be posted within 60 days following the end of the promotional period.

Hi Hon
I searched and searched for something to get me up to 150......
yep meet Betsy mop heads,,,
bought 4 of them,,,,3/4 of my flooring is plank ceramic tiles....and they were way cheaper than Canadian Tire sells them for.
Thanks for the hint of looking at the cleaning stuff.
Hugs
Mel

1597355402533.png
My order should be delivered tomorrow.

Last edited:
Can I buy an Amazon or Shoppers gift card at Shell to fulfill the in-store $10 purchase coupon? Just trying to avoid buying unnecessary items. TIA!

Can I buy an Amazon or Shoppers gift card at Shell to fulfill the in-store $10 purchase coupon? Just trying to avoid buying unnecessary items. TIA!
I don't think so.
This is from the Mega Miles shell site. I used to buy lottery tickets to fulfill my $10 purchase and that is no longer allowed.
""In-store purchases exclude tobacco products, lottery tickets (instant & scratch), Shell gift cards, Partner/third-party gift cards, prepaid credit cards, phone cards, and any other goods or services specified from time to time or as excluded by law""

I don't think so.
This is from the Mega Miles shell site. I used to buy lottery tickets to fulfill my $10 purchase and that is no longer allowed.
""In-store purchases exclude tobacco products, lottery tickets (instant & scratch), Shell gift cards, Partner/third-party gift cards, prepaid credit cards, phone cards, and any other goods or services specified from time to time or as excluded by law""
:thanks:
I may get some hot dogs or sandwiches then.

DH just filled up at Shell. No AM on receipt, nothing other than the # of litres of fuel and their cost. I am not a fan of not knowing what is up with an offer.

Yep same for me...I came straight home and stapled a copy of the Opt- in screen printout to it.
I've done two transactions today at two different stations,,one for gas and one for instore purchase,,,both had no airmiles posted on the receipt and no mention of Megamiles.

Hugs
Mel

QUICK REMINDER --- Shell opt-in: nothing EVER shows on the receipt and no miles are awarded during the promo, but they WILL post in a few weeks -- this ALWAYS happens during these big promos

I haven't updated the first page to add these types of details, sorry gang, maybe tomorrow :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter