Airmiles Mega Miles BONUS MILES HAVE POSTED!!

Question
Is it ok to have things in your Staples shopping cart prior to going through the airmiles.ca portal?

Thanks
Mel

Question
Is it ok to have things in your Staples shopping cart prior to going through the airmiles.ca portal?

Thanks
Mel
I don't, just in case i hit submit order! Whenever I'm doing an online order I'll stick stuff into my wish list (or whatever the store calls it) and then sign out of my account. Then I open a new tab, start from scratch by going thru the portal and put things from my list into the shopping cart.

worth noting that during shop the block the link from coupon actually went to a slightly different site so wait until I can report on that.

I don't, just in case i hit submit order! Whenever I'm doing an online order I'll stick stuff into my wish list (or whatever the store calls it) and then sign out of my account. Then I open a new tab, start from scratch by going thru the portal and put things from my list into the shopping cart.

worth noting that during shop the block the link from coupon actually went to a slightly different site so wait until I can report on that.

Thanks
for the info.
Hugs
Mel

Can I just say...how much I adore you :lovestruc :love: :hug: I needed this little giggle this morning!!!! I woke up with a major migraine, so I'm just working on half firing cylinders. I love your sense of humor and attitude.
AWE, thanks, you have no idea how much i needed to read this post today. I'm struggling more than most because I already struggle on a day-to-day basis (see signature for reason!) and the uncertainty of everything right now is unnerving for me. Focusing on something concrete like these threads gives me a sense of purpose and keeps me active. Knowing that it's helping other people as well is a HUGE push to keep me doing this.

I've updated the online shopping post to mention the difference in the website address when you use the link within the coupon on the MM site.
ONLINE SHOPPING POST

It will take me the better part of tomorrow(or is it today?) to get the first page updated with any new information I find on any of the coupons. Only thing i want to mention is PLEASE wait to start your shopping until at least Friday or until you see actual boots-on-the-ground reports from people using offers and having them work correctly. I don't think anyone has any extra money lying around that would allow extra shopping to make up for errors. Some coupons require activation before using them, read the fine print and make sure you understand what you need to do. Ask questions, post reports and lets work together to get er done!

Last edited:
Couple notes - I opted in to both Shell offers and the second one said I was already opted in so it appears that opting in for one takes care of both (but I'd still do both opt ins because I'm paranoid like that).
LCBO offers are starting on the 16th. So no drinking until SUNDAY.
For the two Children's Place offers, I think the second one that starts on August 24 is better, it's for a bigger spend but the other one is only for certain items, which can be tricky if you get the wrong thing.

When you opt in remember to take screenshots of your opting in to prove you've done it (just in case). It's not too late if you didn't do it yet. Just go through the process and it will say you've already opted in. Screen shot the page with your AM # on it and then screen shot the page that says you've opted in (already opted in). Those two pages with the date and time at the bottom of your screen shot is all that will be needed to prove things down the road (if necessary)

I've just finished doing all my opting in/printing of coupons. Here's what I have planned.

My card: BMO, Shell, RONA(AM cash), IGA(AM cash), Foodland
DH card: Shell, RONA, Foodland, IGA, Staples
DS card: Shell, RONA, Foodland, IGA, Jean Coutu.

Gas and groceries, we need anyway. IGA and RONA are AM cash and I will purchase things we need. Staples, infamous printer ink. Jean Coutu things I would have bought at Rexall but don't anymore and laundry soap, kleenex etc.

My shopping will involve a little driving but there's nothing else to do these days anyway.

Happy hunting everyone. :car:

Just did an Airmiles shop through Airmilesshops and Staples. DH wanted a scanner which is on sale until the end of the day today (couldn't wait until tomorrow for safety). 16 screen shots later I can now breathe. I will report back how quickly :-)rotfl2:) this shop posts. I hope this one works because it will knock off 2 coupons for DH and 1/2 my BMO if it goes as planned.

It will take me the better part of tomorrow(or is it today?) to get the first page updated with any new information I find on any of the coupons. Only thing i want to mention is PLEASE wait to start your shopping until at least Friday or until you see actual boots-on-the-ground reports from people using offers and having them work correctly. I don't think anyone has any extra money lying around that would allow extra shopping to make up for errors. Some coupons require activation before using them, read the fine print and make sure you understand what you need to do. Ask questions, post reports and lets work together to get er done!
I will take one for the team today as I need to do a Sobey's shop and I can't wait for another day. I do have to remember to show them the coupon so I will attach a printed copy to my card now so that I remember. It wouldn't be the first time that I have forgotten to use a coupon. The customer service cashier is used to me coming up and going oops I forgot to use my coupon but this time I need to remember as I am sure that just adding the missing points on won't activate the offer.

I think I may only be able to get 2 offers done given the increase in the spending limits :( I don't drive or have BMO and the offers in NS feel pretty slim...

This MM will be easy with very limited spending. I already spend around 350$ in grocery every week so I will just spend it at IGA until I get the 500$ on my BMO mastercard instead of Provigo (PC). Not extra spent money in my book.

My card:

BMO
IGA or Shell
Rona (get 30AM when using 95AM)
Réno (get 30AM when using 95AM)
Rachelle-Béry (get 10AM when using 95AM)

DH card:

Shell
IGA
Rona (get 30AM when using 95AM)
Réno (get 30AM when using 95AM)
Rachelle-Béry (get 10AM when using 95AM)

For those living in Ottawa, check if there's a Réno-Dépot in Gatineau. Same offer (& same company) as Rona but separate sponsor.

I think I may only be able to get 2 offers done given the increase in the spending limits :( I don't drive or have BMO and the offers in NS feel pretty slim...
We are retired and don't drive much however I will keep this in mind and if I need a second fill I will get in contact. Not going to promise anything because we just don't go out much anymore but maybe.
And maybe someone who does drive a lot will be able to help. Fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter