Airmiles MEGA MILES coupon event is on - Earn 1,250 AM

I agree with Donald my Hero and ILLT1977 in that only one coupon from the same vendor can be used to qualify for the bonus 1,250 Mega Miles promo.

However, if you're in the position to use all three of the MM coupons at the same vendor, the worst they could do is say no. Yet, I expect they'll say yes. For the Shop the Block promotion, both Jean Coutu and Foodland (in Ontario) had multiple coupons that overlapped. In both cases I stacked the three at each vendor to maximize the promotions.

Mind you, the STB promo was seven coupons... not vendors. However I expect the coupons in MM to be stackable nonetheless (though not for the FIVE vendors).

There are always exceptions. And with all due respect to DMH (I love reading the T&C) although the T&C state they are not combinable, they often are. And it's certainly worth the shot if you're already at the thresholds.

I know we're somewhat of an exception in eastern Ontario, but I typically walk in to Rexall with three printed and stackable Air Miles offers and a Load & Go.

My point is, you'll never know until you try. And then, of course, you need to report back here.
100% agree with you here -- i always plop down as many coupons as i have ... fully prepared for that one week when they finally catch on to this practice and actually STOP allowing it :P The coupons for Rexall all say they can't be combined with LoadnGo and they continue to work for me -- but with this specific coupon in the Mega Miles booklet, i think it might be hard to convince a certain cashier i deal with that it should at least be scanned and let Airmiles decide!

**my biggest annoyance with the loadngo is that i can no longer print off multiple copies of my targeted offers and use them repeatedly throughout the 2 weeks, but i think my Rexall stores are really happy they don't need to deal with all the paper I generated

Well, getting the mega miles just got a bit easier after rear ending a taxi this morning. Off to use the Craftsman Collision one. :crazy2:

Global pet food coupons start tomorrow.

just in time--feeding my dog the dregs of the bag and hope for dinner!

(kidding, of course--no one goes hungry for air miles in this house! but tomorrow morning i'm stocking up!)

I have a question about the Shell coupon. We normally don't fill up at Shell but decided to for this promo. Went last night. The coupon said to bring it into the store so instead of paying at the pump, we went inside. We gave them the coupon and the employee said that they don't need to scan it and that it will credit automatically. Now I'm concerned that we won't get credit for this offer. What has been your experience?

I have a question about the Shell coupon. We normally don't fill up at Shell but decided to for this promo. Went last night. The coupon said to bring it into the store so instead of paying at the pump, we went inside. We gave them the coupon and the employee said that they don't need to scan it and that it will credit automatically. Now I'm concerned that we won't get credit for this offer. What has been your experience?
They do have to scan it. Should say promo 940 (I think) on the receipt.

stocked back up on pet food and i'm done mega miles! :cool1:

safeway
shell
rexall
global pets
airmilesshops.ca

my BMO card has had a workout this month too (i've used it for everything, down to 2$ for parking a couple times!) so it's my backup 6th coupon.

I'm going to Foodland on Sunday before we head back home from my parent's. I may go to Global this week or before the end of May, just as insurance, but we'll see!

For the sake of the MM, are Sobeys and Urban Fresh considered to be the same store or are they different (they do have different flyers). When I look at my receipt they both say Sobeys at the top. They issued two separate coupons. I have six coupons used BMO, Sobeys, Urban Fresh, Rexall, Shell and LCBO so it is a moot point. I'm just wondering...

Does anyone know if the 25 miles at Sobey's for redeeming the 95 cash miles should show on my receipt?

Never mind, just found this in the other thread, looks like I'll be okay!

Just checked my AM account and the 25AM for using 95 cash AM first week of May finally posted. Now I have confirmation that AM has registered 5 of my coupons so I'm just waiting for the 1250AM to post.

There was a Lawtons offer that was showing up on my account last week, Spend $35 in Our Compliments brand items, get 95 miles. It starts/ends on May 26-28. But it's now GONE from the website! Has anyone has this happen yet? It said "no coupon required"....hmmm

There was a Lawtons offer that was showing up on my account last week, Spend $35 in Our Compliments brand items, get 95 miles. It starts/ends on May 26-28. But it's now GONE from the website! Has anyone has this happen yet? It said "no coupon required"....hmmm

Yes, with my current Little Blue book online coupons, Shell disappeared and then was added again a day later. I suspect they just added it too early. I'm expecting (hoping lol) to see a Metro MM this weekend.

Well, getting the mega miles just got a bit easier after rear ending a taxi this morning. Off to use the Craftsman Collision one. :crazy2:

It turns out that my "little" fender bender is going to take at least a week to fix and they can't get the parts in until this Friday which means it will not be done by the end of May! No big Craftsman bonus for me! :(

There are 4 new coupons up on the Ontario offers for different kinds of booze at the LCBO valid thru till the end of the month

To help you with the Airmilesshop coupon Indigo has Free Shipping AND 3X the miles right now .. valid till May 25th
upload_2017-5-23_16-19-11.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter