Airmiles MEGA MILES Miles are Posting

I have several copies of the booklets sitting on my desk if you want help remembering which offers you did. Check your account to see if miles posted within the time range and try to narrow it down.

What a wonderful offer of help, thank you! If you are able to share pics of the booklets here, that would be amazing. Thank you!! :worship:

Some common issues in case this helps as well:

Airmilesshops - don't always post

BMO/Shell - "opt-in" wasn't weren't working near the beginning of the promo.

Sobeys Urban Fresh - had issues the first day of the gift card promo.

This is an awesome thread, if you look through it, you likely can match up what you purchased with @Donald - my hero 's lists and everyone's comments.

What a wonderful offer of help, thank you! If you are able to share pics of the booklets here, that would be amazing. Thank you!! :worship:
There were a couple of different versions of the booklets, some only appeared online AND there were different offers across the country. If you can give us all a general idea of where you might have shopped then we can see if we can help you out. I'm happy to share pictures of any of the offers you might have used once you narrow it down a bit.

There were a couple of different versions of the booklets, some only appeared online AND there were different offers across the country. If you can give us all a general idea of where you might have shopped then we can see if we can help you out. I'm happy to share pictures of any of the offers you might have used once you narrow it down a bit.
Awesome, I'll take a look through my transactions. What were the dates of the promo again?

Took them 7 hours to fix my account VIA FB messenger 😱 But I only actually was involved for about 6 minutes. I was missing the 75 miles for the coupon related to the Urban Fresh gift card and because of that the extra 700 miles for the total bonus. This is how they posted to the account ..

Well, got the GC missing miles given to me...now to do a chat in the next couple.of days. I should have 1000 not 300. I have a feeling the shell purchase coupon didn't go through as I suspected. Oh well...if they don't want to give them...like others had posted, only need a good blue Friday to get most of my missing miles back. 300 is better than none 😉

yay actually got them all without having to contact them. Now if only it was a $1000 instead of 1000 air miles so that it would cover half of the Annual Pass price increase they put through yesterday.

After thinking about it some more, it will be tough to figure this out since I am in NS and the offers would have been so different.

FWIW, does your booklet show a mega miles bonus for Sobeys and one for HBC?

Thanks again for doing this!
Yeah, I'm in Ontario so my pictures wouldn't help you. Sobey's had a coupon and there was an offer to sign up for transferring your HBC points to Airmiles. I don't think I can offer much more help at this point though, sorry. Perhaps someone from the eastern coast could chime in with help?

Last edited:
I only got 300...I don't even remember what the offers were but I'm sure I used enough to get 1000. I guess that's why they wait so long to post so people like me forget the details :upsidedow

Awesome, I'll take a look through my transactions. What were the dates of the promo again?

Mollygirl21, if you want to do these promotions and get serious about AM collecting you'll need to do a bit of record keeping (to keep track of your AM and when they post)

As mentioned in Post #1, with the big promotions collect an extra copy of the coupon booklet, take screen shots of those coupons you print out from online sources. Put all these extras in a folder until all your AM and Bonus AM have posted. I also take a photocopy of the purchase receipt and put that with the paper copies. If you're electronically inclined then you can do all this in computer files (I personally do paper). There are many times when you will have to refer to all your backup info in order to prove to AM that you deserve the AM they didn't automatically post.

On a regular day to day earning basis. I have a large spreadsheet where I keep track of AM earned, when I shopped, when they posted and what AM are still to be posted. The spreadsheet allows me to make notes about dates to follow up etc. If not electronically inclined you can do this in a notebook with highlighters etc.

These threads are a wonderful resource for help in earning AM. They are also a great resource for helping you figure out what has just posted and how to approach AM when following up with missing AM. But, it is up to each individual collector to keep track of what they earn and backing up your earning with accessible records to support any claim you make to AM. AM collecting is serious business, it's not for the faint of heart.

Our fearless leaders here on these threads can't do it all for us. Read post #1 (in both this thread and Airmiles Alert thread), most of the information is already there for you to follow. By all means ask questions, we are generally a really friendly bunch of people (me included, despite this post). If Donald had to keep track of everyone's AM game she would look like she did in post #553 and unless the Duck is happy none of us are happy!

Paperwork rant over (blame it on the former bean-counter in me). Happy AM hunting!

Last edited:
Mollygirl21, if you want to do these promotions and get serious about AM collecting you'll need to do a bit of record keeping (to keep track of your AM and when they post)....

Our fearless leaders here on these threads can't do it all for us. Read post #1 (in both this thread and Airmiles Alert thread), most of the information is already there for you to follow. By all means ask questions, we are generally a really friendly bunch of people (me included, despite this post). If Donald had to keep track of everyone's AM game she would look like she did in post #553 and unless the Duck is happy none of us are happy!

Paperwork rant over (blame it on the former bean-counter in me). Happy AM hunting!
Wow, I'll assume you're having a bad day? I'm not sure my initial post warrants the chastising tone of your rant/ response. For the record, I did not ask for help, Donald very generously offered. I hesitated to take the offer since I couldn't even recall the dates but I didnt want to be rude after the offer was made so I asked.

I am pretty good about collecting airmiles and my friends actually think it's funny that I'm so serious about it. But I had a tough spring and wasn't able to track this promo like I usually do.

Slow down and back up the judgement cart a little, I think you were way off base here.

Again, a big thanks to those who keep this thread and everything to do with AM on the disboards, you provide a great service to all of us

🇨🇦

Reaction noted. But did you make note of the fact that all your questions could have been answered by re-reading post #1. Which was my point.

Last edited:
Wow, I'll assume you're having a bad day? I'm not sure my initial post warrants the chastising tone of your rant/ response. For the record, I did not ask for help, Donald very generously offered. I hesitated to take the offer since I couldn't even recall the dates but I didnt want to be rude after the offer was made so I asked.

I am pretty good about collecting airmiles and my friends actually think it's funny that I'm so serious about it. But I had a tough spring and wasn't able to track this promo like I usually do.

Slow down and back up the judgement cart a little, I think you were way off base here.

Again, a big thanks to those who keep this thread and everything to do with AM on the disboards, you provide a great service to all of us

🇨🇦
Oh dear, we're experiencing one of the big problems with social media here, it's almost impossible to read someone's tone properly without being able to see the non-verbal cues! I know @ottawamom quite well and thru some recent private chats she's been privy to some extremely crappy life stuff that I'm dealing with and I'm fairly confident she was just trying to offer up some help for me. I usually have the ability to provide all the details for all the coupons across the entire country because normally i will take copies of them all and stash them away but this year I've either run out of time (or the emotional energy) to sit at my desk! I'm sorry I didn't do that this time and I'm sorry that you took the explanations of how I've suggested to track miles as negative. Like I said, I'm fairly sure our captial mom was only offering up some tips that work for her with no judgement attached.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter