Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

Oh I'm so far behind, I haven't started!! I feel like I'm treading water, just trying to keep up, I'm still planning :(

So for anyone redeeming Rexall next week, page 9 lists Wed. and Thurs. as their Cold, Pain and Vitamin event, $10 gc wus $30. If you are buying those items anyway, you may want to wait til Wednesday.

I spent a good chunk of time writing out all the offers I plan to use on each card today. I included the valid dates and terms of the offer as well. I start tonight with 3 separate L.C.B.O purchases on my, DH’s and DD’s cards. Tomorrow I will be shopping at Sobey’s and spending $100 on dh’s card for their weekend spend $100 get 100 AM offer. That will give him enough cash miles to do two of the STB coupons that are cash mile offers later in the promo.
Dh is doing the first Shell fill up on his way home tonight and using my card ( he just loved me texting the relevant instructions in all caps :rotfl:). And finally we will go to Global Pet Foods and get three bags of the Acana Light and Fit for my chubby lab and try for three separate transactions/coupons there.

Did I also mention I’m doing a $75 shop at Shoppers Drug Mart to get $38 in Optimum points tomorrow? So there’s lists for that shop too.

Points planning is hard worko_O

Oh I'm so far behind, I haven't started!! I feel like I'm treading water, just trying to keep up, I'm still planning :(

I spent a good chunk of time writing out all the offers I plan to use on each card today. I included the valid dates and terms of the offer as well. I start tonight with 3 separate L.C.B.O purchases on my, DH’s and DD’s cards. Tomorrow I will be shopping at Sobey’s and spending $100 on dh’s card for their weekend spend $100 get 100 AM offer. That will give him enough cash miles to do two of the STB coupons that are cash mile offers later in the promo.
Dh is doing the first Shell fill up on his way home tonight and using my card ( he just loved me texting the relevant instructions in all caps :rotfl:). And finally we will go to Global Pet Foods and get three bags of the Acana Light and Fit for my chubby lab and try for three separate transactions/coupons there.

Did I also mention I’m doing a $75 shop at Shoppers Drug Mart to get $38 in Optimum points tomorrow? So there’s lists for that shop too.

Points planning is hard worko_O
I'm not panicking yet about not having started .. we have a full 6 weeks this time! It never fails that any hiccups happen in the first few days of these promos, this will let me have a chance to see what is & isn't working for others :P

So far I've opted in to the credit cards & made a chart to track those (old school, piece of paper taped to my desk that I'll just cross off) -- and that's ALL. I've made note of the offers I'll probably tackle but it will be a bit tougher this time, so many thresholds are large or the offers are on products we don't use! Only pet we have is a turtle and he/she (who knows? It's name is Cinderella but refuses to answer when i ask which pronouns it prefers :P ) doesn't need massive quantities of anything, we don't drink, hubby won't use Shell gas in the car, and there is no way we ever spend $100 at Sobey's

Ya, I'm starting to feel the panic, I think once I get one or two done (tomorrow if the weather cooperates, I'm not getting out the driveway today!) I'll feel settled into this.

Lowes - I was going to do this one. extension cords etc. but the fineprint on the back says excludes items less than $19.99. So not 100% sure if two $12 extension cords, over $20, will work or not. If the wording is correct, then it won't work.

Plan is to try it Sunday/Monday.

I didn't have an AM card last time so I'm guessing based on what others said above (and comments on RFD). However, I do show 26 amazon transactions pending on my AM BMO MC. Hopefully they post as separate transactions! I opted in yesterday. I don't see why it wouldn't work! I do actually use amazon a lot so it isn't really a loss if it didn't work, or all posts as one transaction. I will report back when they post (as opposed to being still pending).

Thanks Hon
Hugs
Mel

Big Shout Out to Brampton Foodland
They didn't have the size Tide and Bounce products I needed for the donation shop I was doing.
Well when the owner found out it was for a fundraiser he gave me extra large bottles of Tide and double boxes of Bounce at NO extra charge and even gave me 8 bonus airmiles for every two products bought.!
Then he asked me how he could help,,very nice man.
Kind of warms the heart to meet someone who cares.

Hugs
Mel

I am thinking I can get the 7 on my card - shell, sobeys, foodland, metro, staples, airmilesshops and action car & truck world but I don't think I will be able to do 7 on my Mom's card. Right now am thinking of Sobeys, shell, metro, foodland & action car & truck for a total of 5. We will see how it goes.

Ok
three left to do
Rexall Mon Nov 19th X2
Sobeys Mon Dec 3rd X1
Metro Thursday Dec 20th X2
:moped::moped::moped: moving along...........................................
unless something new gets posted to the airmiles website...............................:magnify:

Hugs
Mel

Quick glance thru the coupons shows one is expiring at Jean Coutu valid Nov 16 - 18 use 85 cash miles for $10 of product, no coupon required (question then, how does it track :confused3)

I used one of the in store Shell coupons today and what I got was a note that says
*Missing content for Offer: 18N11061.*
what ever that means. I did get the bonus miles, 6 total for a $10 purchase so looks like it worked.

Good evening
I attempted to sign in to mIss Fresh, when I got to check out, there was a spot for coupon code..I attempted to put the code in from the back of the coupon it said successful then farther down it said enter arimiles here to earn 250 miles when I entered it removed the coupon code for STB? But theres no where else to enter my airmails number??
Thoughts?
Anyone done this yet?

If anyone is in the Hamilton/Stoney Creek Ontario area, the LCBO at Rymal & Centennial Pkwy (Hwy 20) has the Jacob's Creek Chardonnay for $11.25 for the Shop the Block...there is none available at Jackson Square, Eastgate Square, Main @ the traffic circle, or Fiesta Mall....

I used one of the in store Shell coupons today and what I got was a note that says
what ever that means. I did get the bonus miles, 6 total for a $10 purchase so looks like it worked.

My receipt says that too. I too got the AM, so hoping it is okay....

So far, I have 2 done (Shell & LCBO and I have opted in for AMEX). I am really hoping to get the 7 needed for the 2000 AM. Having to organize my coupons and dates because we have a Disney trip coming up on Nov 24 - I have decided that I will put everything on my AMEX instead of using my magic band to charge to the room...that will easily do the 23 more transactions I need for AMEX....

Quick glance thru the coupons shows one is expiring at Jean Coutu valid Nov 16 - 18 use 85 cash miles for $10 of product, no coupon required (question then, how does it track :confused3)

The only thing I can think of is when you redeem there is a confirmation code which shows when it is posted to your account. It posts within moments of you redeeming so any redemption of 85AM Cash at Jean Coutu from Nov 16-18 counts. There have been other bonuses similar to this where there is no coupon or code when you redeem 95 AM and get 25 AM. They seem to be able to do that so this must be the same idea.

For proof, we have a confirmation code, a copy of the offer and our receipt showing the $10 redemption.

Same here for my LCBO gift card purchase at Shell. I still received the 7 air miles I expected for $25 so I guess all is good.

Gee here I was thinking I was so smart telling the cashier that part of my order was for my mom so I could do 2 separate orders on my MC, but you guys with your $1 purchases 25 times. Wow. Never thought of that. LOL. Although I never have a problem getting that many transactions on each card. I use it for everything.

Good evening
I attempted to sign in to mIss Fresh, when I got to check out, there was a spot for coupon code..I attempted to put the code in from the back of the coupon it said successful then farther down it said enter arimiles here to earn 250 miles when I entered it removed the coupon code for STB? But theres no where else to enter my airmails number??
Thoughts?
Anyone done this yet?
I know lots of people made use of this offer during the last big promo and there was some confusion over the whole coupon code and where to put it ... I'm hoping someone will chime in soon

@dancin Disney style ....

Gee here I was thinking I was so smart telling the cashier that part of my order was for my mom so I could do 2 separate orders on my MC, but you guys with your $1 purchases 25 times. Wow. Never thought of that. LOL. Although I never have a problem getting that many transactions on each card. I use it for everything.

Hi Hon
My youngest son just got back from his trip to India and was over visiting tonight. When I told him I bought 25 $1.00 Amazon gift cards the look on his face was priceless,,he turns and looks at his brother and says "I told you we needed to do an airmiles intervention last month and instead you are helping her to make 25 online transactions"!
He doesn't complain when I get him great Onyx freebies though.
Hugs Hon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter