Airmiles MEGA MILES ****Bonus miles are posting now*** Timeline added to 1st post

My Sobeys GC purchases (plus their make it right adjustment) posted. Still waiting to see Urban Fresh.

The 635 they added after the fact at customer service posted (4 x $150 giftcards and 35 for a $25 Children’s place), as well as the 35 that that did show on my receipt for a Children’s Place giftcard. No sign of the 150 that did show on my receipt when I bought a 5th $150 giftcard on Sunday.

Sobeys GCs and Sobey's Pharmacy have posted for me. I was told that the MM 150am per card would be posted by airmiles later so we shall see.

The 635 they added after the fact at customer service posted (4 x $150 giftcards and 35 for a $25 Children’s place), as well as the 35 that that did show on my receipt for a Children’s Place giftcard. No sign of the 150 that did show on my receipt when I bought a 5th $150 giftcard on Sunday.

I believe the cut off is Saturday night? ... so you should see it next week if they are on schedule. Someone correct me if I have it incorrect.

You got it right Sobeys is Sunday to Saturday posted the following week. MM AM on the GC purchased will take 4 weeks according to earlier reports.

Urban Fresh posted -- total of 150 so i got both from the flyer and the MM coupon. That is what showed on my receipt as well BTW

**ETA it doesn't say anything about MM anywhere other than the PLU code 33 on the receipt

Looking at this, would you say I successfully completed 3 offers so far??

Shell: says Mega Miles (no brainer)
Sobeys: Bonus Miles says 20 I used the coupon for purchasing $10.00 in non-prescription medication
Children's Place: Bonus Miles Spend 50.00 get 20 bonus miles. I actually used a second one at Children's place too but I know only one will count.

upload_2018-3-21_22-14-28.png

I'm just glancing thru the HBC website right now at baby stuff and not sure of your $$ mark OR what you need/want but there are some seriously cute onesies for $5-ish PLUS you'll be able to get the discount i was talking about above!

**ETA .. akkkk why aren't any of MY kids pregnant?!?!? some of these things are just too darned cute and pretty cheap too!
LOOK a toque that does it all .. screams I'm Canadian AND sports hidden Mickey ears for $10
View attachment 310265

Thanks for the tip :) Clothes shopping really is a ton of fun--I'm trying so hard to wait and see what we're gifted and not buy too much myself, but sometimes I can't resist!

Sobeys Gift Cards for me posted as "150 Bonus Miles" so I am assuming this is the flyer dual offer and that MM will post later. As people mentioned Shell postings show Mega Miles but Rexall and Jean Coutu don't even though its pretty clear they are Mega Miles

Sobeys grouped my AM for my 2 150$ GC?!? I did two separate transactions with the coupon both times but on my accounts, I have one 300AM 'deposit'.

Had anyone done the Travel Hub offer? I did it two weeks ago and have already stayed at the hotel. I got the 200 miles for the actual hotel stay but not the 100 for MM. I was careful to go through the correct links to make the booking

Also, I just did the Metro coupon today. I planned on getting the yogurt deal on my card and then some random groceries on my DD’s card. I made out really well on the yogurt, I found three packs that were 50% off because the expiry date is Monday but I also had coupons for those ones. Paid $3 total for the three packs of yogurt and earned 20 AM. I also bought the regular ones I was planning on so now I’m over stocked on yogurt but that’s ok.

Sobeys grouped my AM for my 2 150$ GC?!? I did two separate transactions with the coupon both times but on my accounts, I have one 300AM 'deposit'.

That's not unusual. So long as you got the correct "total" # of AM. When reconciling my Sobeys postings I always add them all up and if that agrees with the total from my receipts I know I'm good.

The 300 that were posted were from the flyer promotion. The MM coupon AM should follow in 4 weeks or so.

Hey so heads up but it sounds like the metro MM offer has added confusion. As you know they are running a parallel same offer in their flyer. Well apparently they also have the same plu code for that offer. So cashiers will likely be confused. Make sure you get them to punch in the plu and then we shall see what happens. This info is taken from a rfd forum

Well I completed my 5th MM through the airmilesshops. Yesterday I went through the coupon link to Indigo and placed an order of about $47 with free shipping. Today I went through the coupon link again to Amazon.ca and placed a $35.xx order with free shipping.

Hopefully there are no snags from this. These are items I needed to order anyways so that worked out.

I finished my Mega Miles 5 sponsors today (both cards done)
Last shop at Metro (Mississauga)
I used my phone with the --mega miles coupon code PLU 88037(cashier punched in the code).
*use 95 cash airmiles get 50 bonus miles*
Remember to unlock cash airmiles before you head out (I almost forgot) use code as Metro is running the same promo in their flyer.

Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter