AK Rainforest access?

Motherfletcher

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=peach
I have Vacation Kingdom Lunch vouchers and I want to go to the Rainforest Cafe at the entrance to Animal Kingdom. I don't want to pay for parking just to go to lunch. I was thinking about going to AKL and tell them I'm going to eat there then hopping the bus to AK and the Rainforest Cafe. Will this work?
Last time we did this our bill for 4 would have been over $300! Steak and Lobster!

are you staying on or off property? if you are onproperty, just get on the AK bus at your resort. or from any park, go to AKL and then onto AK. you won't even have to enter the lodge; just change busses at the bus stop.:tongue:

I'm staying off site. I wouldn't have to pay for AKL parking if I was staying on site, would I? I've gone to different resorts just for lunch or dinner and they let you in. Will AKL let you park free to go to RFC? Universal will even let you go into the park to a restaurant without paying admission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter