Akershus at 8.05PM..Illuminations?

maxneo

Earning My Ears
We have a dinner reservation at 8.05PM at Akershus... is it possible to view Illuminations from Akershus? Is there any other way we could make it?

You'd need to be done and out the door with enough time to get a spot. I think that is unlikely at a character meal, even if they do seat you on time, which also sometimes doesn't happen. On the plus side decent viewing can be found not too far from there, but I still don't think you'd be out in time unless you rush, and that wouldn't be a fun experience to me.

There's no way I'd spend what it costs to eat at Akershus only to rush through the experience. The princesses are delightful and the food, IMHO, is very good. ...But I'm a Nordic fan. Anyway...pick one and enjoy it, but don't compromise one for the other.

There's no way I'd spend what it costs to eat at Akershus only to rush through the experience. The princesses are delightful and the food, IMHO, is very good. ...But I'm a Nordic fan. Anyway...pick one and enjoy it, but don't compromise one for the other.
thank you all.. I was able to get a lunch reservation. so will cancel dinner and do lunch...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter