AKL Addonitis

Well, I have been totally in control of addonitis for the past few years, bought 185 point in 2000 at BWV, added on 25 more at BWV, and this has been serving us perfectly, so I've been able to contain myself, but....

AKL - OMG, how do I NOT BUY MORE! I've already got my husband thinking about it!!!! With twins going to college in August, I must be nuts, then again, I could just tell them they will be going to the U of Disney! LOL

Where's that vaccine?????

This weekend weather here in Western PA is not helping me w/ this sickness. It is currently 7 degrees here and I'm picturing animals cavorting on sunny savannahs.:beach: (Well, that's a beach but it IS sunny!)

I'm afraid that I may call my guide Monday!

Well, I have been totally in control of addonitis for the past few years, bought 185 point in 2000 at BWV, added on 25 more at BWV, and this has been serving us perfectly, so I've been able to contain myself, but....

AKL - OMG, how do I NOT BUY MORE! I've already got my husband thinking about it!!!! With twins going to college in August, I must be nuts, then again, I could just tell them they will be going to the U of Disney! LOL

Where's that vaccine?????

Wait! If you have kids in college...get them in the Disney College Program...then you can get the CM discount for your DVC add-on! Just MAKE them do that internship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter