AKL and OKW points for rent. 264 AKL & 93 points OKW $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
2bedroom at Kidani avail from Jan 5-10, 5 nights for 155 points. other days not avail for 2 bedroom. Do you want to check split stay, other rooms, or villas. Also if u are interested in booking I would need adults & children and names/ages of kids, your address and phone number. You can pm me all the info if u would like

We could do Jan 3-10 and then find other accommodations. We could break our party up into a 1 bedroom and a studio for the first two nights (Jan 3-5). Would that be possible?

Hi there-
looking to see if there is a studio available Nov 6-13

Hello, looking for a studio or 1 BR at any of the WDW Orlando resorts 11/6/2018-11/13/2018. 2 adults, 2 kids. Thanks for checking!

Hi, looking for a studio (any) for January 5-9th for 3 adults. Thanks!
Jan 7 &8 2 nights OKS 20pts
Saratoga all nights 47 pts
polynesian Jan 6-9 (3 nights) 48pts
AKL Kidani Jan 6-9 standard view 33pts, Savanna view 42pts

I am interested in the 6-9 at AK savannah! What would be the next steps?

We could do Jan 3-10 and then find other accommodations. We could break our party up into a 1 bedroom and a studio for the first two nights (Jan 3-5). Would that be possible?
1 bedroom at AKL Jambo avail Jan4-10 140 pts, no studio there
Saratoga avail whole time 1 bedroom 164, 2 bedroom 218 pts 1 bedroom OKW 157 pts (sleeps 5)
AKL Kidani 1bedroom jan 4-10 140 pts, studio jan 6-10 44pts.

I am interested in the 6-9 at AK savannah! What would be the next steps?
pm me with the names of people, kids ages. Your address, phone number I book then you pay me within 24 hours after sending you the confirmation number. If not paid I cancel the reservation. At work now so I will check to do this when home at 4pm

Hi there-
looking to see if there is a studio available Nov 6-13
Boardwalk has 1 night Nov 6 15 pts, AKL has 1 night Nov 12 for 16 pts. Rest of time no studios avail.
AKL 1 bedroom Nov 9-13 4 nights avail for 106 pts. No other dates avail for 1 bedroom or studios.

Hi, I am looking for a studio for September 15-23 of this year at WDW. Any availability, 3 adults only. I just bought into the DVC but I am saving up my points for a trip to Hawaii next year :yay:. I just found out that you could rent points for trips and take vacations for much cheaper costs and wanted to see what was available during this time. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have 264 AKL $15 per point. Points banked from 2017 that need to be used by March 31st. Since these are banked points, all purchase points are final transactions.
Payment is via paypal plus transaction fees.
  • Please give me resort, dates, room accommodations, how many adults and children, and I will check availability.

PM or email me if interested.

Also have 93 points for OKW available for $15.50. These points are for 2018 and can be banked and used for 2019 reservations if needed. I must bank by Oct if needed for a 2019 reservation.

Both AKL & OKW can make reservations for those resorts at 11mo window.

Have a magical day

Hello,
Looking for:
Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom or anything else
2 people (me and my daughter)
check in 9/17/18
check out 9/21/18
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter