Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Looking for:
Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom or anything else
2 people (me and my daughter)
check in 9/17/18
check out 9/21/18
Thank you!
No studios avail and nothing for the whole time. 1 bedroom avail are boulder ridge Sept 17-19 (2 nights)56 pts. Same dates saratoga 1 bedroom 44pts, same dates okw 1 bedrm 42 pts

Hi, I am looking for a studio for September 15-23 of this year at WDW. Any availability, 3 adults only. I just bought into the DVC but I am saving up my points for a trip to Hawaii next year :yay:. I just found out that you could rent points for trips and take vacations for much cheaper costs and wanted to see what was available during this time. Thanks!
Sorry no availability

No studios avail and nothing for the whole time. 1 bedroom avail are boulder ridge Sept 17-19 (2 nights)56 pts. Same dates saratoga 1 bedroom 44pts, same dates okw 1 bedrm 42 pts

I just figured out where to see your response...sorry about that.
My dates can be somewhat flexible...Anything Sept 15 - Sept 22 for 4 nights? Anywhere?
Thank you!!

Hi
Any availability at the Grand Californian in a studio from the 9th of Feb for 3 nights? Or even just 2?

Thanks!

Hi. Not sure there are still points left. Looking for a Savannah view studio (preference), then any availability at AKL 12-8 to 12-15 2018. 2 Adults. Honeymoon trip and trying to move us out of a value if possible :)

Hi. Not sure there are still points left. Looking for a Savannah view studio (preference), then any availability at AKL 12-8 to 12-15 2018. 2 Adults. Honeymoon trip and trying to move us out of a value if possible :)
Just checked nothing avail. Are you at AKL value suite you can request a savannah no guarantee but worth the try. Congratulations

Just checked nothing avail. Are you at AKL value suite you can request a savannah no guarantee but worth the try. Congratulations
Thanks so much for checking, I appreciate it. Seems to be a busy week (ugh). I wish we were at a value suite, we are at a value resort. Just decided to go in the last week and that is all that is available.

Do you know if there are other resorts available in that same timeframe for your points?

Thanks so much for checking, I appreciate it. Seems to be a busy week (ugh). I wish we were at a value suite, we are at a value resort. Just decided to go in the last week and that is all that is available.

Do you know if there are other resorts available in that same timeframe for your points?
Just checked no one has a studio for that time frame only 1 or 2 days avail at different resorts.

Hi, we're looking to stay just one night around thanksgiving - flexible it can be 11/21, 11/22 or 11/23 - any chance of any studio being available one of those nights? 2adults/2children

Thanks!

Hi, we're looking to stay just one night around thanksgiving - flexible it can be 11/21, 11/22 or 11/23 - any chance of any studio being available one of those nights? 2adults/2children

Thanks!
Only Saratoga avail for Nov 21 for 1 night for 14 pts.

Feb 9-12 3 nights studio 79 pts

Thank you so much for checking. I thought hubby’s work would have given him an answer on his annual leave today but we’re still waiting so I will cross my fingers it’s still available when his leave is officially approved! (Coming from Australia so need to be sure before we book!). Thanks again!

Thank you so much for checking. I thought hubby’s work would have given him an answer on his annual leave today but we’re still waiting so I will cross my fingers it’s still available when his leave is officially approved! (Coming from Australia so need to be sure before we book!). Thanks again!
Your welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter